Psoriasis Help Needed PleaseI am a male Dhaval 25 yrs. I have psoriasis since last 2 years. At first i did not know about it till last year i knew about its seriousness. i consulted an md but he just leeched my money guaranting the cure. i wasted thousands of rupees but it was never ok.
then i left the treatement and one day while suring on the net i found out about homeopathy.
till then i hated homeopathy thinking that it is waste, slow, and useless medecine. then i found out on the net about this site.
i used to read the psoriasis treatemetns recomendedon this site. then one day i bought sulphur 200 and started taking two doses daily.
this treatement was contined one month. it suppressed my scales. and psoriasis came into control. after sometime its result started to diminish. so i started taking sulphur 1m daily two doses. but still it did not make any difference. i continued till one month. now i am taking sulphr 10M daily 12 pallets in the morning. but the effect is not as per the dose.
the disease speed is reduced. constipation was never solved.
i am having psoriasis on both hand and leg palms and finger palms only. please help me. I will be greatefull to you. and may even helpfull to you sir.
pateldhavalonline on 2009-10-31
Case Taking Sheet Part 1
GENERAL SYMPTOMS (Related to you in person)
Age: Sex: Built: Occupation:
1. Do you have any strange, rare, peculiar, unusual or personal symptom, feeling or a recurring thought?
2. Write down all your marked mental symptoms taking the guidelines as suggested below:
- Deliriums, Hallucinations, Fancies or Illusions.
- Dominant emotions in your temperament ( depressed, angry, shame, jealous, absent mindedness, fickle mindedness, hurry, agreeable, arguing, moody, suspicion, others.. etc )
- Your fears and recurring dreams.
- Loss in memory if at all (names, words, streets etc.)
- Propensities ( tendency to do/think about a certain act)
3. Your response to changes in environment
- Feel worse in the morning / afternoon / evening / night.
- Feel worse in cold or hot weather / climates.
- Feel worse in stormy or calm weather.
- Feel worse in dry or damp weather.
- Feel worse in motion / touch / jar / any particular position.
- Feel worse in bright light / loud sound / sharp smell etc.
4. What are your cravings and aversions in food?
5. Describe your menstrual affections ( if any )
- symptoms before / during / after
- early / late
- scanty / excessive
6. Write down the diseases running in your family.
7. Write down if you notice any abnormality with your sleep, hunger, thirst and bowel movements.
8. What are the various diseases which you have suffered from in your life and do you think your present illness is having a relation to the disease or after effects of the drugs taken during the time.
Case Taking Sheet Part - 2
PARTICULAR SYMPTOMS (Related to the parts affected in your body)
9. Do you have any strange, rare, peculiar, unusual or personal symptom, feeling or a recurring pain in the affected parts?
10. Describe your physical sufferings in the specific locations.
11. How does the suffering / pain get aggravated or ameliorated with the changing environment as suggested below:
- Time ( morning, afternoon, evening, night)
- Hot, cold, dry and wet environments.
- Touch, pressure, motion, jar, position, rubbing etc.
12. Do you think there is a specific pattern of occurance of the suffering with regard to time, period or any internal biological changes in the body?
♡ rishimba last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.