Knees - Joint painHi,
I am 52 years old (male) and currently suffering from knee joint pain.
Can anyone please help.
laks11 on 2010-01-08
and post all the questions here duly answered. On that basis your remedy may be worked out.
♥ kadwa 9 years ago
- Knee joint pain (Ocasionally). Could stay ok for months and then start again. Usually happens in any one of the knees.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
- Acidity (every now and then). Currently using losec (omeprazole) 10-20mg every alternate day and it gets better.
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
- Pain when walking. especially when I start walking and it gets better later on. Also pain while lying down.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
- About 4 years ago. It got better for like 1 year and then started again.
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
- At night and in the morning.
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
- Can't really tell,. It gets better after waming it up.
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
- Could happen anytime
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
- Arrogant, Easily offended and Irritating.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- I like it.
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
- Friend are good, i feel and think good about them. Family is nice and caring. Children are all settled and are nice and caring. Wife is very caring and we loves each very much although we keep arguing quite a lot.
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
- Not very particular about food as long as its cooked well.
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
- Mostly tea and too spicy food which aggrevate my acidity problem
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
- Normal, sweat is ok, no particular place.
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
- Good. Normally twice daily
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
- I get 6-7 hours good sleep. I usually sleep on my sides.
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
- I dont think too much before doing things that should be done. Don'nt take much unnecessary tension.
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
- Only painkillers (Brufen). Its get better with painkillers for sometime (even months).
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
- Active looking, Medium built. My looks and my age are well suited (may look a bit younger).
24. (ONLY FOR FEMALES)
laks11 9 years ago
Please take three doses of Nux Vomica 30c at a gap of 4 hours
One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 4 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 3-4 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.
day 3 to day 15
please take 2 pellets each of the following tissue salts thrice a day at a gap of 4 hours
natrum sulph 6x
calc phos 6x
Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
Please report after 15 days.
♥ kadwa 9 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.