Please help - anxiety issue - thank you.I really hope someone can help me, my problems are ruining my life. I have been on and off antidepressants for 15 years, currently taking Prozac. I have seen a classical homeopath but cannot afford to keep seeing her. The remedies she prescribed to no effect were: Carsinosin, Conium, Calc Carb, Arsenicum Album.
1. Main areas of suffering
Anxiety, constant nervousness/fear, fatigue, relationship problems - major anxiety when trying to form a romantic relationship - almost a phobia now. Still feelings of rejection and grief from old relationships. In relationships I am insecure, unconfident, fearful, critical, over-analytical and jealous. Mood swings. I am very lonely.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
Aches and pains, tinnitus (right ear), small haemorroid, digestive upset, lump in throat, PMT. Constant knot in stomach.
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
Panic, fear, hopelessness, out of control, grief-stricken, crying, child-like.
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
Better in warm, dry, sunny weather. Hate being cold.
10. Describe your general mental set up?
Emotional, sensitive, over-reactive, nervous, easily offended. But also warm, caring, open, compassionate. Can be a bit haughty.
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
Cheese, wine, salty things, tea, seafood. Averse to roasted pepper/capsicum, sour food
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
Normal. Under stress lose appetite completely, lose weight fast.
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
Red wine. Wheat intolerance.
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
Scanty sweat, even when exercising. I get hives from sweating. I get night sweats - mainly legs, behind knees and torso.
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
Alternating between loose stools and compact stools - but neither extreme.
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
Get to sleep ok, but sleep restlessly, full of dreams, waking with frights, wake early unrefreshed and immediate anxiety on consciousness. Sleep mainly on right side, knees pulled up, or one leg straight, the other pulled up.
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
I feel different because I am so full of cares, think far too much and feel incapable of forming a lasting romantic relationship. I feel i am failing.
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
Thyroid issues, anxiety/depression. Mother has bladder tumor/cancer.
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
Attractive, well groomed. 5ft5 tall, 8stone, straight long light brown hair, light green eyes, freckles/fair skin, slim boyish figure.
11. Fears ?
Failing, growing older alone, not having a partner or children. i fear anxiety.
Loobyloo35 on 2010-02-28
1. Aurum Met 30 4 pils thrice in a day
2. Aspen (Bach flower remedy)
2 drops thrice ina day
3. Mimulus (Bach flower remedy) 2 drops thrice in ad ay
continue for a month and report me.. about your improvement...
♡ deoshlok last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.