HPV Cervical DysplasiaI am seeing guidance and information for treating HPV virus with cervical dysplasia. My annual pap came back abnomal and positive for HPV, I had a biopsy done today and should have results next week.. In the meantime I want to do everything I can to allow my body to defreat this virus. I am in my mid 30s and do not want to do the radical biopsy's used to treat this if I can help it, as i do hope to have children one day. I have had great success iwth homeopathy in the past treating both myself and my pets. I have read that lysine is very useful in defeating this virus,as is HPV 30c, I have also read on here to take a major dose of Thuja 10M, or to try Hydrastis 6x for 10 days. I am willing to do whatever I need to heal myself. Please advise what you would recommend, along with doseing schedule and strengths. Thank you all!
Natural Marie on 2010-03-03
and post all the questions here duly answered. On that basis your remedy may be worked out.
♡ kadwa last decade
1. Mental State of the patient - Normal, slightly concerned
2. Physical Ailments, mild arthritis
3. The likely cause for above problems age and use
4. The modalities like whether the patient feels well or worse in hot weather, cold weather etc., he is relieved by / worsenened by hot applications, cold applications etc. - do not tolerate cold well
Patients can use this questionnaire for submitting their cases. The effectiveness of remedy selection is directly proportional to the details provided by the patient while replying these questions.
Patient ID: Sex: F
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering? Recent diagnosis of HPV virus with cervical dysplasia. Awaiting results of biopsy
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body? tiredness, some arthritis in knees and hip
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings? Currently concerned over possible cancer diagnosis
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst? mild pain in knee and left hip. Tired
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease? No, Annual pap was done Jan 22, normal Pap in Jan '09
6. Which time of the day you are worst? Early Morning
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same? not sure
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)? no
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather? I prefer hot weather, I seem to feel better in humid conditions
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc. - Mostly laid back, calm and accepting of what comes my way
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm? Can feel the charge in the air, enjoy the rain
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times? Usually preferred being left alone
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc? Very sensitive to smell and sound
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc? Not that I am aware of
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife? Un married, very close iwth my parents and sister. Have pets who are like my children
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly? Not really
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions? I prefer salty foods. Do not like very spicy foods or foods with strong smells
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive? Normal
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive? Normal
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand? No
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs? Normal, trunk and head
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type? Normal
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping? Frequently wake up during night, prefer to sleep on side or back
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general? Not currently as I have not been in a relationship in a long time.
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all? Very patient person, very intutive person
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication? Use tylenol for arhtritis, none for HPV
22. What major diseases are running in your family? heart disease
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance Healthy, normal to low weight, tall , attractive, fair skinned
24. (ONLY FOR FEMALES)
If you are not having normal menstrual cycles, please answer the following questions: Normal periods.
- Are the periods early, regular or late in general? How long do they last?
- Do you suffer from any kind of physical or mental discomfort before, during or after the periods?
- Is the flow scanty, normal or excessive?
- Is the blood thick bright red or pale watery?
- Do you notice any clots in the flow?
Natural Marie last decade
One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 4 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 3-4 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.
Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
♡ kadwa last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.