≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

OverWeight, Hair thining post hairfall,Trapped hair under chin,Diabetes 1Under weight issues ! Dr Kadwa please help. 5Digesion problem , underweight 1Masturbation, IBS D, underweight... 5Tonic for underweight kid 4Low apetite and underweight 1underweight 1underweight baby needs help!!! 2Under weight baby 3underweight and less apetite 7 month baby girl does not eat anything 4


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Under Weight

Dear Sir,
I am 23 years of age and single. My weight is only 47kg and my height is 5'7'. I am perfectly strong man and i have no other problem.
What remedies should I take? Please suggest me.
  Hamim on 2010-04-19
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Dear Hamim, pl take 1)Alfaalfa malt 2 tsf 2 times a day.
2)whey protein powder 2 tsf with glass of milk 3 times a day.
3)avoids eating much fruits and veges and concentrate on calorie rich foods like milk ,meat, eggs,bananas,potatoes etc etc.
continue this for 3-6 months.


Dr Abhishek Mukherjee
om sai clinic
Dr Abhishek last decade
Thanks a lot Dr. Abhishek Mukharjee
Hamim last decade
Dr. Abhishek Mukharjee I am from Bangladesh. I search many shop to buy Whey protein powder. But i can't found. I found an other Protein powder which is for body building. Now what can i do? pls help me..
Hamim last decade
Dear Hamim,pl don't buy any protein powder and waste your money,if whey protein is not available then follow other suggestions of mine given on 2010-04-19.
for more inf on whey this is my thread:



Dr Abhishek Mukherjee
om sai clinic
Dr Abhishek last decade
Thank you sir.
Hamim last decade
Dear Sir, I am sorry to say that I can't buy Whey protein in Bangladesh. It is really impossible for Bangladeshi people. Because I was search many shop but can't found.

Still I am only 47kg and now I am 24 years. Now dear Sir please advice me how I can gain my weight which is easy and suitable for me. Please help me sir.
Hamim last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.