≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum




Boiron Arnicare ®: $11.99



Similar posts:

Hip pain, thigh pain, heel pain and some pain in right side of waist 74Severe Heel pain due to Plantar Fasciitis 5Heel pain in left foot..help 9heel pain... 2pain in heels and joints 3Severe heel pain for my wife - Urgent: help needed 5Please help! Heel, calf and hip pain 1Heel pain - Tenderness 12Dr Nawaz Sir Please Help. Severe Pain in Heel extending up to thighs especially knee and Fibromylagia 4Acute heel spur pain 8


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Heel pain

Hi, I am 38 yr old suffering from continuous heel pain from last 6 months, investigations revealed that there is calcareous spur in both heels, though pain in significant in only one.
If I take anti inflammatory medicine it subides only to return in a worse way.

As of now I am using orthoheel slippers and shoes and hot water treatment at night.

I am an avid golfer but for las three months , I am under virtual house arrest as any movement only aggrevates the pain. I rarely go to office and have been working from home.
It is quite frustrating and would be greatful if somebody could help me cure it.
  golfer on 2010-05-14
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Please take 4 pellets of Calcarea Flourica 6x four times a day at a gap of 3 hours for one month. calc flour is a bio-chemic medicine. If you want to know a homeo remedy for your problems, please give more details.

Please copy the Questionnaire from the following thread
and post all the questions here duly answered. On that basis your remedy may be worked out.

While taking calc flour please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
kadwa last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.