Severe eye allergy - please help!!!Hi,
Im really praying someone here can heal my mothers severe eye allergy.
She is 65 years old, and her eyes are red, constantly water, sting, itch and sometimes she feels like there is bits of rock/soil in her eyes.
The whites of her eyes are not longer white, after so many years of rubbing and itching them. There are thousands of wrinkles around her eyes because of all the rubbing (she has no wrinkles generally, she looks very young). All the rubbing and itching has made the skin around her eyes saggy, which is making her look 20 years older.
Yesterday was the worst i ever saw her, the right eye was blood red. I mean BLOOD red, but in the past, it was the left eye.
This seems to happen around the time seasons change, like now it is becoming spring.
When she is back in the middle east, she has no allergies. But when in Australia, they come back like crazy.
She has been injected and taken every kind of medicine you can think of, by many specialists who cannot figure out what she is allergic to.
At times her eyes were so bad we have to take her to the emergency room in the hospital, but they cant do anything.
Please help her. She understands (after i explained to her) that this is not just a physical problem and its emotional/mental, so we are turning to homeopathy because it considers the persons personality.
Background: She was abused from childhood by her mother and people around her in every way possible (physical, mental, emotional and sexual), and she was then unfortunately mistreated by her husband (my dad) for another 40 years.
So she has alot of hate, anger and pain inside, amongst other things.
It's a miracle she is alive given what she went through.
Anyway, she is now in her retirement years and i want to be able to enjoy whats left of her life for a change, and this illness just wont go away.
One homeopath we spoke to on the phone suggested she take Natrum Muriaticum 30C (1 pill every 3 nights by chewing the pill) and as a eye drop use Euphrasia 30C 1 drop every 1 hour.
But this eye drop stung her eye so badly she wanted to take your own eye out with a fork!!!!!!!!!
So that eye drop just multiplied her pain further.
Does anyone know what she should use?????
I know her diet was also bad in the past, so im sure many organs like kidney/liver did not get the nutrients they needed (although she is eating well now)
Thank you in advance!!!
ihope on 2010-09-19
1. Sulphur is an extremely hot blooded person. Warm hands and feet; always kicks off blankets.
3. You can spot a sulphur in a crowd due to his unruly long hair, and
outgoing selection of clothing (sometimes wearing the same clothes week after week.)
5. Paces the floor, cannot stand still in one spot.
6. Cannot wear wool clothing, gets super itchy.
7. Health complaints are always relapsing.
9. It has to be 'his idea', not someone elses.
10. Reads a lot of books
11. Can teach a class better than the instructor.
12. Does not worry about his physical appearance.
13. Messy house does not matter to sulphur. She is indifferent.
14. Offensive body odors.
15. Intolerance of artificial heaters indoors. They make him 'stuffy'.
17. Lots of anxiety. Dislike of criticism, suppression, and being scorned.
18. Embarassment is extremely humiliating.
19. Much struggling for ego and honor.
20. Sulphur 'idealists' are usually dogamatic and cannot be swayed.
21. Absent minded 'professor' type, neglecting practical aspects of their lives.
23. Sulphurs want to do things whenever they want to, not when told to.
27. Sulphurs are great in promoting themselves.
28. Lots of self confidence, gifted and enterprising.
29. Preferring self employment. Likes his independence and freedom.
30. Has knowledge of a broad range of subjects, highly intellectual.
31. Most have no formal education and are self taught (born an intellectual genius.)
32. Sulphurs like an audience.
33. Sulphurs do not care about being socially acceptable.
34. Relates to all walks of life, young and old.
35. Individualist, independent.
36. Childish persona.
37. Lots of self confidence, boasting about his achievements (a lot)
38. When it comes to a goal or passion, sulphur dives into it 1500%, whether it is a negative obsession or work related project.
39. Protective of her family
41. Often unbearable to live with, cynical and feeling sorry for themselves causing insecurities (none of us can live with her)
43. Worries about the future.
44. Revels in argument or anecdote.
ihope last decade
How did she respond to Natrum mur 30c?
Euphrasia eye drops is good, but you should have used an alcohol free product.
Sulphur is a great anti-psoric constitutional remedy, which can be considered in your mother's case.
Along with Homeopathy, she can be benefited from Bach flower therapy (an off-shoot of Homeopathy)for her mental/emotional disturbances.You can go through my article to know more about this-
Dr.Saravanan last decade
I don't think she continued the pills long enough to see an effect. I think the pain from the eye drop scared her and she stopped the Natrum Mur as well. I will speak to her and if i find out anything else, i will add it here.
Should she start the Natrum Mur again?
What does anti-psoric mean exactly? sorry for my ignorance.
I can get her sulphur if you let me know the potency and dose.
ihope last decade
ihope last decade
She can try Sulphur now.
I would suggest the LM1 (1 LM or 0/1 potency).
Get a 30 ml glass dropper bottle.
Make sure the 30ml empty glass dropper (treatment) bottle is clean
by filling it once or twice with hot, boiled water and then rinsing with
fill half of the bottle with pure mineral water and add 10 pellets of
Sulphur 1LM .(a teaspoon of grape wine or fruit vinegar can be added to this treatment bottle to keep it
fresh. if you do not prefer to add the above said preservative, you can
store this treatment bottle in the refrigerator.)
Replace the cap.place the bottom of the dropper bottle on the little
finger of right hand. the thumb of the same hand should be placed on the
cork(lid/cap).the bottle should be tightly held with other fingers. then
10 strokes of equal strength)should be given to this bottle on the
palm of the left hand.(this method of shaking the bottle is called
succussion, which is done to enhance the medicinal power of the
now your treatment (dosage) bottle is ready.
take 10 drops of the medicated water on the tongue 2 times a day.(or
you can mix 10 drops with 15ml water and swallow slowly)
Continue this for 7 days.
Health and Happiness!
You can mail me to get further advise/suggestions.
Dr.Saravanan last decade
Thank you for your advice on how to prepare the remedy.
I just have a few questions,
In your advice, you mentioned to keep the remedy refridgerated. But i thought homeopathic remedies must not be near any electronics, including the fridge??
Also incase i may make a mistake with the preparation, is it possible to purchase such a remedy from a homeopathic pharmacy?
What about the eye drop, should she get one without alcohol or will Sulphur solve everything?? or she should also start Natrum Mur at all?
ihope last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.