Warts on faceHello All,
I have had warts on my face for almost 2 years now. And i am really depresssed because of it. I am a girls and I have been taking homeo medicine for 3 months now ...it was a little better but now nothing and actually they have grown.. I never had them on my forehead and my eyebrows and now I have them there as well. I have such a huge cluster on my chin and my cheeks as well and they dont seem to be stopping. I have stopped treading my eyebrows so that they dont grow. Any kind of help is really appericiated. PLease helps..I am just 22 and I live in India
rakhi on 2010-10-06
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering?
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst? Describe the sensation in your own words.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same? Example- time, temperature, pressure, rubbing, washing, eating, tight clothing etc.
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
Weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How is your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
20. Do you have any strange, peculiar or unusual symptom or feelings? How are you different from others?
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance.
25. What major diseases have you had in your life and when. Please write them in a chronological manner.
Homeopathy International 1 9 years ago
2. none as such
3. I feel a little ashamed of my face ...nothing else ...elsf esteme issue
4. i get tensed a lot and start thinking what should I do to make this go away
5 started around 2 years ago......i notices a few small mumps here and there but then I had a cleansing done and they where all over my face after that and have been there
6, none as such
7. m y warts have become really itchy so rubbing
8.When I menstarte that time my face more pimply and I feel rthat my face is filled up with spots.
9.hot weather, i like cold as well.
10. I get aggitate easily
-never had a thunderstor,
-yes I do
- I love my friends and family and I am not married I have a boy frined that I love deeply
11. I do not have any fears as such and I do not think of it.
12.I like chocklet truffels..they are my cravings at times and chocklet ice creams. I have a LOT of coffee but for the past 3 days I have been trying to redcue the number and now i have only one cup in a day
15. nothing as such..I am a pure vegiterian i do not eat egg as well.
16.Normal and I swat during exercise. I sweat the most neat arm pits and then stomach.
17. I have had issues with this when I was little I did not ahve a stool routine Now I do , I do it everyday in the morning.
18. yes I do have a posture I eiter sleep towars the left hand side or I sleep my face towars (the opposite way I mean)
20. i dont know about a feeling but I am very in love with my bF and I am very independent.
21.i do not know the name of the medicne, all I know it was homeopathic.
22. my motherhas diaabities and my father has Blood pressure, he has some gastric problems as well.
23.Well I am not very slim not fat I am moderate , I think I am prety and am I aroun 5'4
25. None as such. I just have a bad eye site and i wear glasses.
rakhi 9 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.