loss of memorymy sister 47 years old started having problem of high blood pressure and some psycological problems about 5 years ago. she went to aloepathic doctors and psycologist for teatment. but all those treatments and medicine effect her so badly that now she has lost all of her memory. she can not recokgnize even the family members.now we have stopped all treatments and aloepathic medicine.
is there any medicine in homeopathy which can neutralize the bad side effects of aloepathic medicine and can bring her memory back.please answer me if someone has any remedy for this situation.
azlan on 2010-10-23
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering?
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst? Describe the sensation in your own words.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same? Example- time, temperature, pressure, rubbing, washing, eating, tight clothing etc.
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
Weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How is your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. Do you have any strange, peculiar or unusual symptom or feelings? How are you different from others?
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance.
24. If your menstrual cycles are not normal, please describe the irregularities, like pains, moods, flow type, clots etc.
25. What major diseases have you had in your life and when. Please write them in a chronological manner.
Homeopathy International 1 last decade
I will try to explain the situation of my sister in answering your querries
1.she has lost her memory and now she is unable to reckognize even the family members
2.she has lost weight and she is very skinny
3.now she looks very normal but have no sense that who is who
4.she has got worst condition when ever she was tried with any kind of aloepathic medicine.
her condition got worsed with all medicine tried to bring her memory back.
5.it started about 5 years ago. in begining she used to get too much angry on small events at home and she realised her self that her too much anger was not a normal thing and she went to doctor to get some remedy for that situation but with those medicine she started problem of forgetting exact words during her conversation and gradualy she lost all her memory
6.time has no effect
7.she was very much attached to her job and despite having this problem she tried her best to keep continue with her job.and when she got in a stage of loosing her memory, she used to imagine that she was on job and she used to think that all family member were her job fellows and she used to be very hyper and used to say that she is going but never said where she is going and we used to try to keep her relaxe by diverting her mind to different things and it was a very worst situation but now she is relax and not talking to any one just she keep quite all day.
8.no i dont think so
9. weather has no effect
10.she used to be very moody, irritating and little bit lazy too. she used to get all events very sensitively. she was very sensitive
11.she used to have a GOD gifted 6th sense awareness and she used to sense some upcoming incident and she was very upset with her this ability and we also used to get surprise that she sensed some upcoming incidents.
12.she used to like sweet dishes. no one else in our family likes sweets , we like spicy dishes.
15.she used to avoid spicy food
16.she usualy get sweet on her face specialy on limb
17.she used to have acidity problem
18.she was being given the medicine for sleeping when she was taking aloepathic medicine and despite those slleping pill she used to have very distrubed sleep but now she is not taking any kind of medicine and she is getting her sleep without any sleeping pills
19.she is unmarried
20.she used to have strong 6th sense awareness
21.differnt kind of tranqlizer and sleeping pills usualy given by psycologist doctors but I will give you the complete list of medicine that she had used
22.depression and anxiety
23.she was lean but now she got skinny
25.she used to have acidity problem or you can say digestion problem
I have tried my level best to explain the situation and as for as my understanding she was mismanaged by aloepathic doctors and she was given unnecessary medicine and now she is in this situation because of those medicine.
some of those medicine reacted very badly and they put very seriious effect on her mind.
thanks again for your response and I hope you will response for this mail also.
azlan last decade
Info.rahiq last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.