Sebaceous Cyst on noseHi,
I am a 21 year old female. I have had a Sebaceous Cyst on my nose for almost 7 to 8 years. I have suffered acne as a teenage girl and it was a pimple that started on my nose, I use to pick on it alot and it turned into a cyst. I have seen derm and plastic surgeon who don't recommend a surgery because it would look very bad and leave a deep scar.
I use to get it extracted esthetically but it seems never to go away. It does not hurt and releases white puss/fat when extracted.
Nobody in my family has it. and it does not hurt when i touch it
Could you please help and diagnose how to get rid of it?
asmahakim on 2010-11-06
Patient ID: Sex: Age: Nature of work: Habits:
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering?
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst? Describe the sensation in your own words.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same? Example- time, temperature, pressure, rubbing, washing, eating, tight clothing etc.
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
Weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How is your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. Do you have any strange, peculiar or unusual symptom or feelings? How are you different from others?
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance.
24. If your menstrual cycles are not normal, please describe the irregularities, like pains, moods, flow type, clots etc.
25. What major diseases have you had in your life and when. Please write them in a chronological manner.
♡ Homeopathy International 1 last decade
Age: 21 yrs
Nature of work: student
Habits: reading and writing
1) I don't have any kind of suffering. I have a cyst on the middle of my nose that causes a bit of self consciousness
4) I am hardly at my worst. But when somebody asks about the cyst and what is it, it makes me feel pathetic and low on self esteem, which otherwise i am not.
5) I was 10 or 12 when acne started and I had the first pimple on my nose. I use to pick on it alot not knowing what it was and it stayed their ever since
6)nothing particular. I am at my worst when i see nose in the mirror
7)nothing aggravates it
8)I had irregular periods for sometime but now its fine. and nothing external aggravates it either
9)all weathers are fine
10) I am very moody.
- nothing? never noticed
- i feel that they are all very precious and should be valued
11) i dont have any fears and neither do i have repeated dreams
12) i crave for chocolate, and aversion is nothing in particular
19)not married so does not apply
20)no i dont. I am very normal
21) I do not take medications for this. I only get it extracted esthetically which worked in the begining to clean my face off blackheads. but now it doesn't help
23) I am a pretty looking girl. No defects whatsoever. I suffered acne like normal teenage kids and now I have a cyst on my nose which is the only different thing
24) they are normal but before they were not not normal. there was no flow and i had to exercise to get the flow moving. but now its fine
asmahakim last decade
I have only performed heat padding for an hour but i think i need to take something that would allow the melted sebum to not come back.
Can you help? how can homeopathy treat this?
asmahakim last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.