≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Remedy Finder:




Posts about PCOD

pcod13pcod7pcod6suffring from pcod2Overweight, hirsutism, pcod8Help needed on PCOD9Obese having Pcod19attn- dr udaya kumar - obese having piles and PCOD1pcod10pcod35


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Suffering from PCOD,.......no menses without medicines

Iam 25 years old, working and unmarried suffering from PCOD having no menses without medicines. Iam having this problem after 4 or 5 years of starting of my periods.Previously my periods were irregular but now Iam having my periods only after taking medicines and now if the period comes its too short of 2 or 2.5 days only. Iam also having symptomps like overweight. My height is 152 cms and my weight is 60 KG. Mainly I have gained around my lower abdomen and I also have unwanted hairs on it. I didnt have taken any long treatment to cure this. But now I am very depressed please advice me how I can get rid of this problem.
  archi on 2010-11-11
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
PCOD can be treated with Homeopathy.Do not get depressed, please do consult a Homeopathic physician in your location, to start proper treatment.
Wish you wellness!
Dr.Saravanan last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.