Worsening of acne and fatigueI am eighteen years old, female. I have never had any major chronic health problems, and have generally been a balanced person.
1. Symptoms: For the past several months, my level of fatigue has been much higher. I find myself being antisocial and angry, or just sad a lot of the time. My acne has also been much worse, and I get headaches and space out frequently.
2. Symptom Locations: Headaches are in the temples and behind the eyes. Painful cystic acne on the cheeks and jawline (with mild acne on the rest of the face, chest, and back...this I've had for years, but the cystic is fairly new).
3. Triggers: Stress about college may have triggered it, also I had been consuming more refined sugar than usual. I have decreased my sugar intake since I realized the effect it was having.
4. What worsens: Fatigue and headaches are highest when stress levels are high. Anger and sadness are triggered by the slightest disturbance in my day. The acne has been poor for about the past month and a half, but it's always been light or moderate.
5. What helps: My mom has started giving me mini-facials for the acne- steam towels and natural face cream- and this helps temporarily (also very relaxing). Tea tree oil sometimes helps, and aloe vera lessens the irritation.
6. Sleep: I generally get 7-8 hours.
7. Sensitivities: I am sensitive to cold (poor circulation).
8. State of mind: changes between apathetic and stressed. I've been busier and more focused this year, so my interaction with people has lessened somewhat.
9. Diet-desires/aversions: Refined sugar, which I often crave, and things made with white flour both seem to make symptoms of fatigue and acne worse. I have been trying to stick with fruit and whole grains.
10. No major past diseases.
11. Benzoyl peroxide and sulfur were effective with acne until my skin dried out and the acne came back worse. Tea tree oil worked at first but is very harsh on my skin. Lately I have been using a high quality calcium bentonite clay, both topically and internally. I have been told I may be going through a healing crisis from this, which may be why the cysts are coming up more aggresively.
12. I have taken homeopathic acne tablets (containing belladonna, ledum palustre, sulphur, graphites, bromium, etc), which seemed to help a little with my milder acne. I also used homeopathic tablets to help heal from a fairly serious bladder infection.
I am mostly concerned about the acne right now, I just thought the other symptoms might clarify what's going on. Any insights or suggestions for remedies to any of the things I mentioned would be greatly appreciated. Thank you,
stevana on 2010-11-20
Natrum mur 6c Single dose
Single dose is 3-5 drops of Natrum mur6C dilution in 10-15 ml of drinking water.
Then drink it.
repeat it once in 8 days.
report after 10 days.
yogeshrajurkar last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.