Excessive SweatingHello all,
Need ur help in this.
I have a problem of excessive sweating all over my body.Even a small change in temp. , i sweat excess.
Please do let me know if anyone has any idea on this problem.
Thanks in regards.
sourav1980 on 2010-12-06
and post all the questions here duly answered. On that basis your remedy may be worked out.
ridha89 last decade
Thanks for responding.
Below are the details of mine.
Let me know if you need any other informations.
Thanks in advance
1. Describe your main suffering?
I sweat excess. Whenever there is a change in surroundings (i think it happens because of change in temp.) i start sweating profusely. it continues for sometime but once all are settled , it stopped.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
I feel very embarrased as i need to take out my handkerchief all the time.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
It is from the beginning. As i can recollect, this was the problem i have since my childhood days. even i sweat during raining days .
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
At worst i can say at noon time when i go for lunch outside when i sweat prfusely. In evening too, i sweat but not that much as noon
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
I think...change of place is the coorect answer. I have observed that even a slight change in temperature in the place makes me sweat. It continues for sometime but once i get adjusted to that place , i become normal.
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
In all the lot, i like winter very much.
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
Iam quite : Moody , Mild , Agreeable , Changeable , Easily Offended , quiet and suspicious
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
Sometimes I talk to myself but that very rare when i am very angry.
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
I never had a dream of any specific situation but i do dream.. sometimes i dream unexpectedly of people i met a long time back..
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
Normal..I sleep lying back to bed and lying left to me
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
Yet to experience but i feel i have got strong sexual appetite
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
I am intellectually strong than others and feel deserve much better things than others.
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
well, I have got round shaped face and a bulky figure with 80 kg wieght
sourav1980 last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.