≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Pilonidal Cyst 54Pilonidal cyst on 16 year old girl 8Pilonidal cyst/Hidradenitis Suppurativa 296Pilonidal cyst/ sinus 9Pilonidal cyst 1Pilonidal Cyst Flare up every other month 5Pilonidal Cyst (Almost healed but need little bit of your respected guidance) 112Pilonidal cyst and fistula tunnels for 16 years.. 2Pilonidal cyst 2Pilonidal cyst 90


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

pilonidal cyst

After reading forums on pilonidal cyst, Sounds like this might be the remedy to try. However I dont exactly who which remedy would be right for me.
I am 28 year old male and i was first diagnosed with pilonidal cyst january 2004 and had it surgicaly removed in april 2004. However i still have some discomfort from the surgery. Every month or so it would flare up like a small pimple and drain on its own with very little pus following little blood and I would end up using band aid for a week before it goes flat and reforms back in about a month.
Do you have anything that you can prescribe to drain the cyst out completely and not reform.

thank you
  sony142 on 2005-04-24
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
If you read them all you are aware of the Silica 30X to drain...once per week only. This drains OR heals within.

Echinacea 30C to give 3 times a week for the inflamation and to heal.

Homeopathy works from within out. You still need to get rid of the suppression of the allopathic meds you took, this is why it is taking longer.

No more surgery, no matter what. Homeopathy will do it.

Blessings, Sabra
sabra last decade
Echinacea has three second names. Use any one. All the same.

Blessings, Sabra
sabra last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.