Persistent adult acneI started getting moderate acne when I was 25 and have tried everything to cure (topicals, prescriptions, facials). I've also tried homeopathy- Nat Mur (held for approx 2months then acne came back), Nux V (held for approx 1month). My anxiety is quite bad as well and I believe the 2 to be related. Any suggestion of remedy is greatly appreciated!
TColo on 2010-12-22
The remedy that will help to dry your lesions usually within 3 days is
Arnica 6c in the Wet dose taken twice daily. You can also apply the remedy water directly on the lesions to hasten the cure.
The Wet dose of any Homeopathic remedy is made as follows:
Order the remedy in the Ethanol pack also referred to as Liquid Dilution in a bottle preferably with a dropper arrangement.
Get a 500ml bottle of Spring Water from the nearest supermarket.
Pour out about 3cm of water from the bottle to leave some airspace.
Insert 3 drops of the remedy into the bottle and shake the bottle hard before you sip a capfull of the bottle or a large teaspoonful which is the dose.
Shaking the bottle hard is homeopathic succussion and this shaking must be done at least 6 times before sipping a capful of the bottle as prescribed.
Report progress in a week.
♡ Joe De Livera last decade
♡ Homeopathy International 1 last decade
1. Main suffering is persistent acne, medium sized red painful bumps that most often get filled with puss.
2. Other physical sufferings- anxiety which causes rapid heart beat and shortness of breath. Occasional headaches.
3. Mental sufferings- anxiety and worry. I stress over the little things. I over-analyze situations. I worry what people think of me.
4. At my worst I feel depressed, angry, poor me, desparate to find a cure.
5. Started 3yrs ago at age 25, never really had acne as a teenager (occasional breakouts). At 25 started a new job that was very stressful and also got married.
6. Skin is worse in the afternoon/late evening. Anxiety is worse in mornings and also evenings.
7. Stress aggrevates skin, notice more breakouts when I am especially worried or stressed. Sweating aggrevates.
8. Not sure
9. Feel better around close friends/family who I don't feel like I have to hide my skin from them.
10. General mental setup- I'm friendly, a people-pleaser, want everyone to like me. I would say I'm a nervous person with my anxiety and worry. I can get irritated easily and am somewhat lazy.
11. Fear is coupled with low self-confidence, so I fear being seen w/out makeup by a friend. Fear of embarassment/shame.
12. Crave sugar! Love chocolate and sweets.
13. Normal thirst
14. Hunger is normal to high. Will eat until stuffed/almost sick, then will be hungry again shortly after.
15. Rich/greasy foods upset stomach but I enjoy them so still eat them.
16. Sweat is excessive- always has been in underams, most deoderants don't work on me. Since skin has gotten bad my face sweats more.
17. Bowel movement 1/day, normally hard and can sometimes be painful.
18. Sleep- takes awhile to fall asleep, wake up a few times during night but fall back asleep quickly unless I'm worried about something.
19. Satisfy sexual desires- not really
20. Not sure
22. No major diseases in family, obesity is common (I am normal weight)
23. Thin/avg size female
24. menstrual normal
25. No diseases personally
TColo last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.