Irregular indigestionI am unable to digest meal properly from past few months. It does not happen always but irregular. Bowel moves very fast, specially when I go to bed after meal and moves undigested food to large intestine very fast. I have been through diagnostics and discovered normal. Any homeopathic medicine which can recover me would be helpful.
bbipin on 2010-12-27
Homeopathy International 1 9 years ago
♡ Mahfoozurrehman 9 years ago
1. Describe your main suffering?
I am unable to digest meal properly from past few months. I go washroom 2 3times a day. It does not happen always but irregular. Bowel moves very fast, especially when I go to bed after meal and moves undigested food to large intestine very fast. I have been through diagnostics and discovered normal.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
My 70% of hairs and bearded have become white, although I am 30 year old. Lost 4 kg weight in 2 months.
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
I do feel mentally tense sometime and it takes 1 2 hours to get sleep in night.
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst? Describe the sensation in your own words.
I feel intestine empty and weakness, leaps getting cracked.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
Its historic, but was able to treat with medications. I had constipation habit before 2003, I used to go washroom around 5 times a week. I felt severe stomach pain in 2003 followed by fast movement of bowel from 2003 and started going to washroom twice to thrice a day.
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
Midday and weekdays. I feel better on holiday when I am not on work.
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same? Example- time, temperature, pressure, rubbing, washing, eating, tight clothing etc.
Nothing is usual, It happens irregularly and can be effected by any food.
8. Do you think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
Its Independent of weather.
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
Moody, Suspicious, Quite and little Lazy.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
Weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
Do not care much.
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
No fears and no dreams.
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
I Crave for Curd, fish and chicken. Chilly is my aversions.
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
Normal, 4 liters a day.
14. How is your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
Currently reduced but usually normal.
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
Normal, and on Limbs.
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
Bowel movement is very fast and stool type is broken and semisolid.
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
6 7 hours, it takes 1 to 2 hours to get into sleep. There is no particular posture of sleeping.
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. Do you have any strange, peculiar or unusual symptom or feelings? How are you different from others?
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
I have taken Lactobacillus capsule and Unienzyme tablet recently.
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance.
24. If your menstrual cycles are not normal, please describe the irregularities, like pains, moods, flow type, clots etc.
25. What major diseases have you had in your life and when. Please write them in a chronological manner.
Stomach upset, Typhoid, Malaria.
bbipin 9 years ago
bbipin 9 years ago
I will try carboveg-200 and will inform you after one week.
bbipin 9 years ago
I am feeling much better after taking Carbo-veg 200c. Would you please recommend, as what next I need to do? Do I need to continue the same medicine and same dose or I need to change to other medicine?
bbipin 9 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.