Post Natal Weight GainHi
I am 36 yrs old and blessed with daughter 5 months back. I was diagnosed with PCOD and went through laproscopy. I have conceived after the same.
I was a little overweight from the begenning but now post pregnancy i have put on lot of weight and am close to 90kgs now. This is really alarming to me especially with my PCOD condition.
I am quite strict on my diet and try to go for occassional walks.
I am also tkaing calcium and iron tablets still.
Pls suggest some medicine to control my weight. Thanks
psowjanya on 2011-01-07
♡ Homeopathy International 1 last decade
Age: 36 YRS
General appearance: FAIR, BROAD SHOULDERS, Fat on tummy, arms and back
Have you used homeopathic medicines before? If so what, and what homeopathic potencies did you use? Yes, 200C and 6C Silicia / ca;c carb and others
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering?
I was diagnosed with PCOD and went through laproscopy. I have conceived after the same. I was a little overweight from the begenning but now post pregnancy i have put on lot of weight and am close to 90kgs now. This is really alarming to me especially with my PCOD condition.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
Weight gain, pain in ankles, back pain, allergy on hands on exposure to sun, sneezing on strong smell, extreme tiredness
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
Normally I am quite calm and peaceful. But when some one close to me dont talk, or I have a diff of opinion, I feel very down, frustrated, cannot sleep and tired. Feel like crying in such situations.
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst? Describe the sensation in your own words.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
I am like this as far as I remember
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
Early mornings feel extremely tired and cant getup from bed. Feel better as day progreses.
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same? Example- time, temperature, pressure, rubbing, washing, eating, tight clothing etc.
Extreme hot conditions are irritating, tight and synthetic clothing is irritating. I prefer cotton, soft textured and light coloured cloths, bedsheets, curtains, everything in fact.
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
Memses 1- 2 days prior I feel extreme tiredness, irritability, bloating of stomach
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
Medium weather both extremes not suitable
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
Little moody, I dont want my friends and family to be unhappy with me. I like people loving and caring for me.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm? - Nothing
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times? Yes
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc? Yes
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless Weeping, talking to one self etc? Nail biting and talking to self - YES
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife? Very happy and good
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly? no
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions? Yes, sometimes sweets
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive? Excess
14. How is your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive? Excess
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand? None
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs? Excess in head, underarms, back
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type? Normal, regular
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping? Normally sound, Prefer sleeping to my right side or on my tummy
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general? Yes
20. Do you have any strange, peculiar or unusual symptom or feelings? How are you different from others? No
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication? None in homeo.
22. What major diseases are running in your family? PCOD, Obesity
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance. - FAIR, BROAD SHOULDERS, Fat on tummy, arms and back
24. If your menstrual cycles are not normal, please describe the irregularities, like pains, moods, flow type, clots etc. Normal 28-29 days cycle, 1- 2 days prior I feel extreme tiredness, irritability, bloating of stomach / acidity. Stays for 3-4 days, more flow on 2nd day. Observed clots sometimes
25. What major diseases have you had in your life and when. Please write them in a chronological manner Wooping cough / jaundice / PCOD
psowjanya last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.