premature ejaculationID: Indian_in_dubai
Marital Status: Divorced
Climate: Extreme (In winter Cold and Summer Hot)
Body Type: Heavy (Chubby)
Height: 181 cms
Weight: 149 kgs
General appearance: Heavy Built overweight without any complications
Have you used homeopathic medicines before? If so what, and what homeopathic potencies did you use?
No. I havent used any homeopathy medicine. Past 3 weeks using Natphos 3-3-3 tablets everyday for losing weight
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering?
Answer: Mainly I am suffering from premature ejaculation, unable to maintain erection. I am unable to penetrate before even 30 seconds I ejaculate.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
Answer: Overweight mainly stomach and belly region. Rest all boy is normal.
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst? Describe the sensation in your own words
Answer: I have strong urge for sex but get frustrated when I cannot make it happen.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
Answer: After my marriage in the year 2000, first night I was unable to maintain erection and was unable to do it. But after one week everything went well after my sister consulted one spiritual person in our family and God knows what he did after that everything went well. I had 2 kids one daughter 10 years and son 8 years. It started in 2005 that I was not able to sexually satisfy my wife and finally before I look for any treatment she took divorce.
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
Answer: After sunset
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same? Example- time, temperature, pressure, rubbing, washing, eating, tight clothing etc.
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
Answer: Weather does not affect my suffering
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
Answer: I am Moody
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
Answer: No change. Just Normal
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
Weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
Answer: I love them a lot
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
Answer : NO
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
Answer: Fast Food and Ice Creams
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How is your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
Answer: I can eat almost everything edible
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
Answer: Less. Head and under arms
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
Answer: Bowel movement is normal and stool type is sometimes hard and sometimes small pieces
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
Answer: I usually sleep well. On my sides
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
Answer: NO because of premature ejaculation I cannot satisfy. I am divorce. I have a GF, and till not I havent had penetrative sex. With little foreplay I ejaculate or even before ejaculation lose erection.
20. Do you have any strange, peculiar or unusual symptom or feelings? How are you different from others?
Answer: Nothing strange. Just feel I am Obese
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
Answer: Tried Viagra and erection was okay but severe headache after that.
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
Answer: Father died with excessive drinking before 25 years and mother due to Diabetes
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance.
Answer: I am 6 ft. tall, fair skin, black hair, brown eyes heavy built
24. If your menstrual cycles are not normal, please describe the irregularities, like pains, moods, flow type, clots etc.
25. What major diseases have you had in your life and when. Please write them in a
Answer: So far none.
indian_in_dubai on 2011-01-09
1 there is point when u feel ur going to ejaculate at that point u must squeeze the lower part of the penis imagine penis like a pipe u find the deep lower part of the pipe fingers wrap around the pipe squeeze hard . u must do this just before ejaculation happen
2 at the same time ur other hand fingers squeezing the top part of the penis
3 u must continue breath in and breath out
4 u have to apply this technique very quickly just before ejaculation happen
when u do this the sperm can not come out when sperm dont come out for 3 months u will start to recover
5 u have to practice many time to get this technique right
When ur about ejaculate testicals will come very near to the lower part of the penis u must gently push them down with one of ur finger while squeezing
Cut ur fingers nails so they wont cut ur skin while squeezing
u can also practice this technique when ur not having erection imagine penis is like a pipe try find the very lower part of the pipe squeeze fingers around the lower part of the penis then squeeze the top of the penis with other hand fingers around top part of the penis breath in and out continually
u will recover but it can take some time be patient
when u start to recover plz let me know thanks
vishnu5 9 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.