≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Remedy Finder:

Erectile Dysfunction



Similar posts:

Prostatorrhea, weakness and Erectile Dysfunction 196Severe Nightfall, Premature Edjaculation & Erectile Dysfunction 10Erectile dysfunction and low sperm count 26erectile dysfunction 8Erectile Dysfunction and Sexual Weakness in Males 2erectile dysfunction 25Erectile dysfunction due to weak penis nerves 4Pre-cum, premature ejaculation , erectile dysfunction - please help 5Erectile dysfunction 1Premature Ejaculation, Erectile dysfunction and very sensitive penis 25


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

erectile dysfunction


I am suffering from erectile dysfunction. I used to masterbate a lot and I also used to take the fore skin of my penis back and put really very hot water on my penis. This I usd to do it while taking bath.

Can this cause erectile dysfunction. What homeopathic medicine should I take for this problem?

I have beard only on my chin. According to the Urologist, the harmone levels look normal. Also, I don't have body hair. I do have pubic hair.

I am depressed with this problem. Can you please suggest me some good medicine.

I frequently get mouth ulcers. And during winters I suffer from severe cough.

Thank & Regards,
  sujith on 2004-03-29
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
STAPHYSAGRIA IM a dose at bedtime for one week should be helpful to improve erections in your case.

Dr.Venugopal Gouri
Consultant Homeopath.
drvenugopal last decade
I think you are tired with this erectile dysfunction problem. First of all you have to contact expert doctor and take advice. You can also use best medication for ED treatment. Below source is a very helpful for you. here you can get best ED solution.
jacklury 4 years ago
I also worried with ED problem
jacklury 4 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.