pcos .... remedy required..help will be greatly appreciatedgender: female
body type: heavy
height: 5ft 1
general appearance: chubby from face, and body, look and gets tired mostly, under eye bags are developing,
have you used homeopathic medicines before? if so what, and what homeopathic potencies did you use?
+ yes, graphites, 30
please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. describe your main suffering? irregular periods, continues spotting, abdominal pain
2. what other physical sufferings do you have in your body? sinus and allergies and hives when exposed to sunlight.
3. what mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings? very depressed and fadup.
4. what exactly do you feel when you are at your worst? describe the sensation in your own words. want to cry and want it to end.
5. when did it all start? can you connect it to any past event or disease? since i got my priods, never regular, i tried to take metformin but i felt like burning in my stomach.
6. which time of the day you are worst? afternoon till night, mornings are ok
7. what are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same? example- time, temperature, pressure, rubbing, washing, eating, tight clothing etc.
if i work i feel more drained and tired.
8. do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
yes, when period and missed i feel very heavy and like im forcing to do daily routine work.
9. when do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather? sunny days make me feel very good.
10. describe your general mental set up? are you moody, arrogant, mild, agreeable changeable, nervous, suspicious, easily offended, quiet, arguing, irritating, lazy etc.
nervous, moody, easily offended, arguing, arrogant,stubborn
- how do you feel before or during a thunderstorm? befrore = scared,, after=fine
- do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc? yes, i dont like loud noises or music
- do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc? i pick my hair sometimes when talking.
- how do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife? friends = i like, family = love them but try to not to be with them alot, with husband = i feel safe and secure.
11. what are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
dream= i m trapped in a house or a building and trying to run away from the enemy.
12. what do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions? i like meat alot, and dont like fruits and veggies.
13. how is your thirst: less, normal or excessive? normal
14. how is your hunger: less, normal or excessive? normal
15. is there any kind of food which your body cant stand? honey, i get sick if i take it as it is.
16. is your sweat normal or less or more? where does it sweat more: head, trunk or limbs? more, my palms and feet sweat alot, specially when writing or when im nervous.
17. how is your bowel movement and stool type? mostly constipated.
18. how well do you sleep? do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
i sleep ok, on right side.
19. do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general? yes
20. do you have any strange, peculiar or unusual symptom or feelings? how are you different from others? very sensitive,
21. what medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication? graphites, at first time with in 2 week got rid of spotting and got normal period with out provera. but later came back to routine.
22. what major diseases are running in your family?
diabeties, heart diseases, stroke, kidney problems.
23. describe, how do you look like? describe your overall appearance.
(for females) bulky, tired looks,
24. if your menstrual cycles are not normal, please describe the irregularities, like pains, moods, flow type, clots etc.
clots, pain in left side.
25. what major diseases have you had in your life and when. please write them in a chronological manner.pcos sinus and allergies , sensitivity to the sunlight, get hives and itching all over the exposed area.
thank you. :(
homeomedicine on 2011-02-06
day 1 morning
day 1 evening
day 2 morning
One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 4 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 3-4 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.
Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
♡ kadwa last decade
homeomedicine last decade
i ve been taking pulsatilla 200 as directed,, today is my 9 th day i just wanted to report some changes i feel
. since i started the medication from next day very sharp pain at the back.
. spotting still the same
. constipation is about 10% better but i feel i have worms/paracites bec. i can feel since yesterday.
pls let me know what to do thanks
homeomedicine last decade
no changes occured in my situation
homeomedicine last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.