Sudden EDDear Doctors
Dear Doctor, God bless you for all the service you are rendering the people.
I am Male Age 44 years, hypertensive and on meds for last 10 years. Recently had mild gastritis of the stomach, bloating, lot of gas. Regular to exercise and married for last 16 years and have 2 kids.
Work involves lot of stress and very frequent travelling. Always worried about health and impatient. Get angry and irritated fast if people do not respond to my views or does not do the work delegated to them.
suddenly developing ED, flacid penis, but getting erections in sleep once in 2 days. Looks like more a mental problem than any thing else, but getting anxious over it.
Living in warm climate, but travelling takes me to different parts of the world with varied weather conditions.
have struggled a lot to come up in life and have worked my way up the ladder.
Shy, do not mix socially, No alcohol and no smoking. Pure vegetarian.
Have started doing yoga and meditation in addition to regular exercise.
main complaints are
2. mild gastritis of the stomach, digestion issues, bloating, gas
3. have hearing loss since 30 years, left ear has problem with ringing sound always (since age 15)
4. fear of health, fear of failure, lack of confidence, low energy levels for the last couple of months
5. low libido problem started last 2 months, may be due to excessive tension, but funny thing is when i am away travelling and focus on work and feel relaxed, i am feeling ok with energy levels and libido.
Please suggest me some remedies, i am not willing to take any allopathic mediciens as they do not treat the root cause and has more side effects. I will stick to the BP medication and would like to get treated with homeopathy
2. Age 44
3. Sex Male
4. Single/Married - Married
5. weight 60 KGS
6. Height 5 ft 5 inches
7. country india/frequent travels abroad
8. climate warm
9. List of your complaints
ED, BP and stomach GAS
10. Since how long are you suffering from each complaint
11. Diabetic or non-Diabetic - non diabtetic
12. Desire sweets/sour/salt - sweet/salt
13. Thirst - normal
14. Tongue and Taste - not pink, whitish in the morning
15. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine) - on medicine - 140/80
16. What exactly is happening?
the most important thing in my mind is my temporary ED, not enough sexual excitement, although the desire is there. lack of erection, flacid, funny thing is that
i get erections some times during sleep
17. How do you feel?
depressed due to this problem
18. How does this affect you? stress, anxiety, fear health problems, always think about health issues,
19. How does it feel like? depression
20. What comes to your mind? my imagination of problems always precoccupies me and i tend to worry
21. One situation that had a
big effect on you?
when diagonized with BP
22. How did that feel like? felt like that i am the only one suffering on earth
23. What sensation do you experience in that situation? depression and anxiety
24. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand (Habits or Actions)?
25. Current medicines you are taking? Nebicard 5 and tonact tg
26. Family Background
parents hyper tensive, no other issues
1 brother and 1 sister.
wife and 2 kids
27. Educational Qualifications of the patient
28. Nature of work, what do you do for living?
29. Desires, likes and dislikes for food
sweet , but i have stopped taking sweets for last 10 years and do not even use sugar
30. Name of foods which increase your problem
ED - not know
Bloating - orange juice, coffee. have stopped coffee for last 10 days
31. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so on.. How are you different from other persons, public speaking or not , you can describe all of the details about your behavior, love and affections.
32. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)
33. Attached here your photographs of the affected area. (if required/optional)
34. Location of the disease
ED, GAS- stomach
35. Side of the problem (Right or Left), (Upper or Lower part of body)
36. Color of the secretions/discharges e.g urine, stool, sputum, Saliva etc.
[message edited by shrni09 on Wed, 09 Feb 2011 00:21:21 CST]
[message edited by shrni09 on Wed, 09 Feb 2011 00:34:28 CST]
[message edited by shrni09 on Wed, 09 Feb 2011 05:46:39 CST]
shrni09 on 2011-02-08
Report progress in 3 days.
♡ nawazkhan last decade
♡ Joe De Livera last decade
I will buy the medicines today and will report the progress at the end of each day for the next 3 days.
shrni09 last decade
Feeling much much better after taking Staphysagria 200C. Good improvement. I am much more calmer and feeling well.
What should i do next ?
shrni09 last decade
You are more than Welcome!
I am indeed pleased to know the improvement.
Now, you need to take Avena Sativa Q, 4 drops in 2 sips of water, 3 times a day, For 1 week.
Please report progress in a couple of days.
Many prayers for your good health.
♡ nawazkhan last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.