≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Remedy Finder:




Similar posts:

Psoriasis-Marriage 50Psoriasis 1Palm psoriasis 12Psoriasis, Digestion, concentration 2Nikkie (Need help for psoriasis) 1Psoriasis Help Needed 3Psoriasis in hands and feet.. 13Diabetes, Wounds, Dry Skin, Psoriasis and ?? 6Dr. Kadwa (psoriasis) 9psoriasis (chambal problem) 3


The ABC Homeopathy Forum


Hello Dr. Sameer

I have had Psoriasis for the past 15 yrs. When I was in India, I did use homeopathy at a physician and its gone. But after I moved to USA - Iowa, almost 11yrs back it started coming again. I have been used many Allopathic medicines. Even I did use Enbrel medication. Its gone when i used and coming back. Now I have it allover my body, Scalp, Face, Eye brows. It's harder these days going out side. Its been almost 5 years since I wear half sleeves.

I would be glad if you could offer me any suggeston(s)?
  venkaty on 2011-03-02
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
any other medical problem and medicine did you try ???
faisal qureshi last decade
I have no other medical problems. Recently I started using Lexapro 5mg (to relieve stress)

I used almost every thing in allopathic i.e. Topical Steroids, UV therapy, Immune suppresants (like Enbrel). I was on Enbrel for one and half year. And it improves my skin. But after I discontinue as I was getting more common seasonal allergies, frequent fevers, the physician asked me to stop the Enbrel. Now I am not using any thing except Visora Oil i.e external application which was recommended by a dermotologist in India.

venkaty last decade
I don't think so you can get help here try to see your local Homeopath your case need a proper intention,ok
faisal qureshi last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.