Acid Reflux/Hiatal HerniaI have Acid Reflux and possibly a Hiatal Hernia. I was on Aciphex for a long time, which did help. However, I eventually developed this symptom where food would stick on the way down, but it was manageable. Now, my doctor has taken me off Aciphex because it caused osteoporosis. I am on Zantac, but I have to take 4 of those to get them to work. Meanwhile, the problem with food sticking in my esophagus has gotten worse. For a while it wouldn't go down at all. Now, it goes down slowly. The foods that are a problem at going down are Meat, Rice, some Potatoes (depending on how they are cooked.), and Bread. Anything else that I eat goes down. Also, this problem runs in the family. I was wanting to know what Homeopathic products and their doses can I take to solve this problem?
Ravenkeep on 2011-03-03
The following additional information is required to help you. Therefore, please do the best you can in providing a detailed and accurate data.
6. Height .
9. List of your complaints
10. Since how long are you suffering from each complaint
11. Diabetic or non-Diabetic
12. Desire sweets/sour/salt
14. Tongue and Taste
15. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine)
16. What exactly is happening?
17. How do you feel?
18. How does this affect you?
19. How does it feel like?
20. What comes to your mind?
21. One situation that had a
big effect on you?
22. How did that feel like?
23. What sensation do you experience in that situation?
24. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand (Habits or Actions)?
25. Current and previous remedies/medicines you are taking or took in the past?
26. Family Background
27. Educational Qualifications of the patient
28. Nature of work, what do you do for living?
29. Desires, likes and dislikes for food
30. Name of foods which increase your problem
31. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so on.. How are you different from other persons, public speaking or not , you can describe all of the details about your behavior, love and affections.
32. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)
33. Attached here your photographs of the affected area. (if required/optional)
34. Location of the disease
35. Side of the problem (Right or Left), (Upper or Lower part of body)
36. Color of the secretions/discharges e.g urine, stool, sputum, Saliva etc.
♥ nawazkhan 8 years ago
Ravenkeep 8 years ago
It is very likely that you are suffering from GERD (Gastro Esophagal Reflux disease) and I shall copy the therapy I have prescribed to hundreds of patients who presented GERD, the large majority of whom have been cured.
Your remedies are as follows:
Nat Phos 6x dose 3-4 tablets taken immediately after each of 2 meals
Arnica 30c in the Wet dose taken twice daily.
You can expect relief from your ailment hopefully within 24 hours.
Do not eat large meals. Eat small meals but more often if you feel hungry.
It is important that you do not go to bed for at least 2 hours after dinner as food will take about this time to digest and it is best to stay awake and upright to enable your food to digest before going to bed.
No fatty food, alcohol, coffee, preserved meats like sausages, ham, bacon as they contain Saltpeter which will antidote the remedies listed immediately.
If you suffer from a stomach ache or you feel your stomach puffing up before a meal during the day between meals this is usually due to hunger pains, caused by your gastric juices attacking the inner wall of your stomach. The simple remedy is to eat some food like a biscuit or a banana to keep the gastric juice away from digesting the stomach wall when you will experience a stomach ache which in some cases can be very acute.
The Wet dose of any Homeopathic remedy is made as follows:
Order the remedy in a 5ml Ethanol pack also referred to as Liquid Dilution in a bottle preferably with a dropper arrangement.
Get a 500ml bottle of Spring Water from the nearest supermarket.
Pour out about 3cm of water from the bottle to leave some airspace.
Insert 3 drops of the remedy into the bottle and shake the bottle hard before you sip a capfull of the bottle or a large teaspoonful which is the dose.
Shaking the bottle hard is homeopathic succussion and this shaking must be done every time before sipping a capful of the bottle twice daily.
Please visit the links below which record the cases of other patients whom I have treated for GERD.
STOP using all other drugs and report progress in a week.
♥ Joe De Livera 8 years ago
Ravenkeep 8 years ago
♥ Joe De Livera 8 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.