External pilesI had been diagnosed with external pilesabout 2 months back. Initially I took some allopathic medication which decreased the swelling. Now I am again having some pain. Actually the problem is that I never have an urge to defecate. Never realised this was a problem until now. Every morning I have to go and strain to pass stools. Is there some medicine to regain this urge or am I stuck for life? A homeopathic doctor has prescribed pilgo tablets from bakson. Is this good?
sunil8627 on 2011-03-14
Have you used homeopathic medicines before? If so what, and what homeopathic potencies did you use?
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering?
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst? Describe the sensation in your own words.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same? Example- time, temperature, pressure, rubbing, washing, eating, tight clothing etc.
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
Weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How is your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
mani_jee last decade
How are you doing? I just wanted to say hello.
Many many prayers for your happiness.
♡ nawazkhan last decade
Imam Jaffar-e-Sadiq Alahis Salam, the 6th Successor to Holy Prophet (peace be upon him) said Walnut (akhrot) and Raisins (dried grapes/kishmish/ munaqqa) taking the two together cures your Piles/Hemorrhoids and painful Gas (flatulence) problem.
All those suffering from piles should take these two dry fruits in equal weight once a day.
A minimum dose of 2 pieces of walnut and 20 pieces of fresh raisins before or after meal is recommended. Its an easy and permanent cure of your acute or chronic piles.
Dr Syed Zaair Husain Rizvi
Dr Zaair Husain last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.