fissurehi i am suffering from anal fissure from last 7yrs please advise me some medicine i have tried all medicine does not help me to get relif from this pain.
ira1970 on 2011-03-21
This is taken from Dr. Luc Du Schepper's website:
'While we ask so many questions for acute diseases, there is not even a comparison with chronic illness. Here the homeopath, when he asked all the pertinent questions, will know you or your child almost better than yourself. Lets see what is important and what not.
What is not important is that you give your homeopath all the symptoms that are common to a disease name. For instance, diabetes with increased urination and thirst. These are common symptoms. Dont say, I have chronic fatigue, I am depressed, I have muscle pain so give me something. Every depressed person for instance will have a different reason that he started to get depressed and every depressed person will react differently to his depression. Some get drunk; others remove themselves from society and lock themselves in their home; others will phone everyone to tell them how miserable they are
In other words here are the important questions you must answer: What happened in your life you got depressed (or sick)? How did you react to this illness? What precisely are your symptoms, not those out of the medical Merck Manual, which will give a general overview of all possible symptoms but which ones are pertaining to you? And that is just the start.
Make sure to make a time line of yourself or your loved one that comes on consultation: from birth on you write down what illnesses you had, what was done for them, what caused them, what mental emotional events took place in your life (what situations of grief for instance happened and again how did you react), vaccinations and reactions to them, etc. Try to be precise in your dates/years as the homeopath tries to see if there is more than one layer of illness or if there is a repetition of the same trauma, creating a huge layer
Give from both sides of parents the family history as far as you can go back: age and diseases they suffered from and from what they died eventually. The homeopath uses this knowledge to see what your inherent weaknesses are and it will be important in the selection of your chronic remedy
The medical diagnosis (name of the disease) can be very important so always bring your medical reports to the homeopath. The name of the disease guides us in selecting a remedy according to its miasmatic trait so we can apply a remedy that is much deeper working. It is also important to give us an idea regarding the prognosis: is it curable? How long is it going to take? A pure physical illness if not long-term suppressed will cure faster than an emotional one (depression for instance) and a mental/emotional one (ASD, ADHD, OCD, etc) will take more time'
♡ brisbanehomoeopath last decade
The following additional information is required to help you. Please do the best you can in providing a detailed and accurate data.
6. Height .
9. List of your complaints
10. Since how long are you suffering from each complaint
11. Diabetic or non-Diabetic
12. Desire sweets/sour/salt
14. Tongue and Taste
15. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine)
16. What exactly is happening?
17. How do you feel?
18. How does this affect you?
19. How does it feel like?
20. What comes to your mind?
21. One situation that had a
big effect on you?
22. How did that feel like?
23. What sensation do you experience in that situation?
24. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand (Habits or Actions)?
25. Current and previous remedies/medicines you are taking or took in the past?
26. Family Background
27. Educational Qualifications of the patient
28. Nature of work, what do you do for living?
29. Desires, likes and dislikes for food
30. Name of foods which increase your problem
31. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so on.. How are you different from other persons, public speaking or not , you can describe all of the details about your behavior, love and affections.
32. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)
33. Attached here your photographs of the affected area. (if required/optional)
34. Location of the disease
35. Side of the problem (Right or Left), (Upper or Lower part of body)
36. Color of the secretions/discharges e.g urine, stool, sputum, Saliva etc.
♡ nawazkhan last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.