Dr Sameer Varmni, please help urgently with PCOS and H PyloriDr., I need your kind help please. Where i live there is no Homeopath doctors and i have given up on conventional medicine. My case is as follows:
1. ID : Souzk
2. Age: 37
3. Sex : Female
4. Single/Married: Single
5. weight : 65 kilos
6. Height : 170 cm
7. country : Jordan, Middle East
8. climate: Dry, very cold in winter very hot in summer
9. List of your complaints : Bloating after eating, H pylori positive, History of duodenal ulcers and some deformity which has healed but H pylori is still not healed. I have excess hair on face and abdomens, head hair loss in middle area and temples & brittle hair and some scarring pimples from time to time (around period). Was diagnosed with PCOS. I get migraine often
10. Since how long are you suffering from each complaint Stomach issues diagnosed a year ago, PCOS 3 years
11. Diabetic or non-Diabetic : Non diabetic
12. Desire sweets/sour/salt : I crave salty things in general and sometimes sweets
13. Thirst : Normal during the day, i get thirsty at night
14. Tongue and Taste : Normal
15. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine) : 100/65
16. What exactly is happening? I still tested positive for H Pylori, ulcers healed. Still have PCOS.
17. How do you feel? Ok most of the time but sometimes i feel tired and lack of energy. I get very bloated after eating.
18. How does this affect you? It puts me in a bad mood and makes me feel heavy
19. How does it feel like?
20. What comes to your mind?
21. One situation that had a
big effect on you? Being jobless for a while now and my father has advanced Alzheimer's
22. How did that feel like? Stressed out and sometimes depressed
23. What sensation do you experience in that situation? As if my whole body is worn out and go through mood swings
24. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand (Habits or Actions)?
25. Current and previous remedies/medicines you are taking or took in the past? For H pylori i was put on triple therapy and quatro therapy, a combination of strong antibiotics and acid inhibitors from November last year till Feb this year. though ulcers healed, H Pylori has not. I did not take any medication for PCOS.
26. Family Background : Diabetes, Hypertension, Alzheimer's, Obesity
27. Educational Qualifications of the patient : BA
28. Nature of work, what do you do for living? Im a Telco Executive
29. Desires, likes and dislikes for food : I love Carbs but limit its intake. I try to eat protein more and vegetables
30. Name of foods which increase your problem : Did not notice any in specific
31. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so on.. How are you different from other persons, public speaking or not , you can describe all of the details about your behavior, love and affections: I am a person who is under a lot of pressure, I get angry easily but i laugh a lot too and like to socialize. I meditate, i'm patient not tolerant. I do like things done fast. Im a loving person and family oriented. I have anxieties related to the future.
32. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases) : Nothing specific here
33. Attached here your photographs of the affected area. (if required/optional)
34. Location of the disease
35. Side of the problem (Right or Left), (Upper or Lower part of body)
36. Color of the secretions/discharges e.g urine, stool, sputum, Saliva etc. : Normal, yet vaginal discharge is milky white
[message edited by Souzk on Sat, 30 Apr 2011 11:09:42 BST]
Souzk on 2011-04-30
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.