≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Remedy Finder:

Erectile Dysfunction



Similar posts:

Prostatorrhea, weakness and Erectile Dysfunction 196Severe Nightfall, Premature Edjaculation & Erectile Dysfunction 10Erectile dysfunction and low sperm count 26No emotions, Feelingless, Male Impotency Erectile dysfunction, Premature Ejaculations 5Erectile Dysfunction & PME 2erectile dysfunction 8Erectile Dysfunction and Sexual Weakness in Males 2erectile dysfunction 25Erectile dysfunction due to weak penis nerves 4Pre-cum, premature ejaculation , erectile dysfunction - please help 5


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Erectile dysfunction Page 3 of 4

This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Whether you take it in liquid form or in pellets, the dosage shall be 30C only. If you are speaking about the amount of dosage, 5 balls if it is pellets, else 5 drops of the liquid in 1/2 glass of water if it is in liquid form.
arun_zion 9 years ago
Thank u sir,i have bought.d mdcines and.will be starting shrtly...sir.i jst want to know some more,its not that I doubt,bt I donn.t have any sound knowledge of homeopathy,i jst want to know if this fit for a patient having impotency,lack of erectipns.due to MASTURBATION??
mentalstress 9 years ago
sir one more thing,i searched n found in d forum about acid phos to be quite effective during sexual excesses which is my case,sir please look into it..and suggest
mentalstress 9 years ago
Dear mental stress,
Addressing your first question, homeopathy is absolutely fit for an impotent person, especially for someone who suffers because of masturbation.
For your doubt about Acid Phos, Acid phos is well suited for persons suffering from weaknesses due to loss of vital fluids, but starting with Sulphur first would do well. Anyway, you make buy Acid phos 30 now and continue it along with Sulphur. No problem.
arun_zion 9 years ago

[message deleted by ankitdutta on Mon, 24 Jun 2013 06:19:45 BST]
ankitdutta 9 years ago
Sir,i have decided to go with sulphur and agnus cast only...i have faith in u in this and may god help me this time because i m facing a lot of trouble due yto this in my carrier and love life...
mentalstress 9 years ago
Dear mental stress,
I think you are in need of some serious medical intervention. I would strongly recommend you visit your doctor to have your issues cured. I tell this because I am not a homeopathic doctor and I have stated this earlier. This forum is an open forum for everyone to suggest remedies. Hence if you are really suffering very much, please visit a homeopathic expert in your locality. I am suggesting you remedies because Im very interested in homeopathy and practice it for myself.

Are you married? if you have precum leakage while speaking with your fiancee/girl friend, it would be very tough for homeopathy to cure it, since it was my experience. I had the same precum leakage problem while I was speaking with my fiancee before marriage. My doctor who is an expert in homeopathy gave me lot of medicines, but it was of no cure.

But my doctor told that it would get cured automatically after marriage. I happened exactly as he told and was cured itself, as I started my sexual life. Then I never experience such a trouble.

Hence it would be good for you to reduce speaking with your fiancee/girl friend before marriage consider marriage as soon as possible. This is just my kind suggestion. Pardon if Im intervening into your personal life. Because I had to explain my experience.

If you are going to go with my remedies, we can start with sulphur and shall continue further after examining progress.
arun_zion 9 years ago
Thank you sir for being with me and for helping me.
Sir,i am 24 years of age and my girlfriend is still a student,so,d marriage part has to b skipped.
Rewgarding my problems i would like to mention everything..
Sir,as i have stated earlier also my problems were kind of like precum while talking with my girlfrnd,semen in urine,lack of erection,soft penis skin,visible vain.
my problems started after i met my girl and we had long talks.It used to pain a lot in d testicles then.
When you prescribed shilajit and i continued for 3 months,the pain problem in testicles plus semen in urine reduced to a great extent.I lately had stopped shilajit when
i had a fever followed by stomach trouble.Those days my erections were not good and i thik it may be due to fever or some other factors.but now i am cured of stomach trouble
and fever.My erections seems to be getting better,slowl bt m seeing progress.But as i have stoped shilajit,i think of starting homeopathic medicine and so i contected you again
I just stopped shilajit because i m afraid if it may cause some troubles like liver damage etc if i take it for long,as i had frequent stomach trouble.

Actually i am confused and afraid sir whether to go with shilajit furthur.So,i have started the homeopatic remedies given by you,as i haven't used homeopatic medicines for my problem
till now,i want to continue and see if it cures me...shilajit has already done a lot,and i thank you for it.

Sir,seeing my above conditions please tell me if i should try homeo now?is it my right decision?
mentalstress 9 years ago
Dear mental stress,
Homeopathy is the safest form of treatment in the world since it hardly contains the molecules of the original material.

Dont worry about the veins on the penis. It is absolutely normal.
Avoid taking shilajit further.
Are you residing in India? If yes, you may buy this medicine from online.


It is R41 and can be used in parallel with Sulphur but you can stop agnus castus since this remedy itself has Agnus castus. 10 drop of this remedy in half glass of water, 3 times a day, 1/2 hour before food.

But Im not sure about the precum leakage as far as you speak with your girl friend especially regarindg sex. Anyway, lets hope the best.
arun_zion 9 years ago
thank you sir,
please tell me the food items that i should not take during homeopatic treatment.I think garlic is one of them?
mentalstress 9 years ago
is the company u mentioned trustworthy?
mentalstress 9 years ago
Yes, the company is trustworthy and I have used one of their product. Yo may go on using it. About the food products, reducing garlic, smelling camphor and other synthetic aromatic products would be useful. Yes, they reduce the action of homeopathic medicines.
arun_zion 9 years ago
Hello sir,it has been 6 days of sulphur and agnus castus as u prescribed.bt yesterday onwards i am feeling that my earlier symptoms are resurfacing.I had semen leakage during stool and pain in testicles during evening time.I have searched and found that this is a good indication that the medicine is working.Is it true sir?
mentalstress 9 years ago
Yes, as per homeopathic aphorisms, this is a good sign and it shows that the medicine is working. But I want to know that for how long this sign is present. If it is truly because of medicines curative action, these signs would cease and you would experience positive improvement in about 1 week. If you experience testicle pain and semen leakage in stool more than a week and if you feel uncomfortable, this means the medicine is 'PROVING' and you need to stop sulphur right away. Watch these symptoms carefully and report after a week.
arun_zion 9 years ago

[message deleted by ankitdutta on Thu, 04 Jul 2013 05:08:07 BST]
ankitdutta 9 years ago

[message deleted by ankitdutta on Thu, 04 Jul 2013 05:09:22 BST]
ankitdutta 9 years ago
please tell if i should continue the medicines or stop and see results
mentalstress 9 years ago

You are not understanding this correctly.

When medicine has action, you stop the medicine.

Either the medicine is aggravating and things will clear up
after you stop, wait, and see if you start feeling better.

Or Things keep going on and on and then wear off and you are
back where you started- this
means medicine was not right.

Bottom line- stop the medicine and wait.
simone717 9 years ago

[message deleted by ankitdutta on Thu, 04 Jul 2013 05:45:34 BST]
ankitdutta 9 years ago
thak you simone717..i will stop the medicines and wait..
mentalstress 9 years ago
Hi my friends,

sorry for the seemingly stuoid question...

I'm going to try the Lycopodium 200, but what the 200 is related to? As I read, it can be the CH or DH number...

If anyone can help me with that...

Thanks a lot.
suricato 8 years ago
Erectile dysfunction is most commonly get in any age persons. To overcome on erectile dysfunction problem then there is required to take generic Viagra. Take half an hour before the physical activity. Effect of this medicine is remaining for 4 to 6 hours after intake of it. Visit: daynighthealthcare.co/product/generic-viagra
daynighthealthcare 8 years ago
There are sound scientific reasons why this condition afflicts such a large amount of Men. Over the past few years, several new medicine have return onto the market to counter impotency, and there's little doubt that several of those medicine are effective for a major proportion of men that suffer from the condition.
lawrencerawlings 8 years ago
Erectile dysfunction now curable with the various ways. Now to treat ED problem you can buy herbal medications also which are effectively treats ED or you can ask your doctor for viagra or levitra.
jackwalsh 7 years ago
workout and take essential multivitamins and minerals
continue shilajit for atleast six months
go on without masturbation and invest time in constructive hobbies
And plz take ashwagandha,shatavari,kounch beej and safed musli all these powders 2 scoops each with milk everyday..
holisticcure 7 years ago
Hi This is Joseph Jones.If you are suffering from Erectile Dysfunction,then you need to use Generic Viagra.Generic Viagra is good medicine for this issue.
For More Details Visit:expressviagrarx
JosephJones 7 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.