medicine for cervical spondylosis & erectile dysfunction.Hi,
Please help me to suggest medicine for cervical spondylosis & erectile dysfunction.
I am 30 years old suffering from cervical spondylosis time to time from last 3 years, I was used some painkiller and exercise then I got relief for few days only.
AND I am also suffering from erectile dysfunction from last 4 years and I am taking treatment from Doc. But he says this cause generates from depression and he gives me medicines for same but still this is not resolved after changing many Doc.
In past time I was patient of renal calculi in 2009 and this was dissolve by using Berb.Bul.Q & Nux V.
And I was also takes treatment for skin disease 2-3 times in last few years.
I have provides all available information if any remain plz revert BUT Plz help me because all of those problems not resolved from long time
Patient ID: Bhupendr : Age: 30 years
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering?
Cervical spondylosis time to time from last 3 years, erectile dysfunction from last 4 years and I am taking treatment from Doc. But he says this cause generates from depression and he gives me medicines for same.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
Sometimes I feel minor pain in legs and back in night only.
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
Not regular but I feel some time week memory, Deppression,orget names, Anexity and anger nature.
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
I think erectile dysfunction can be connect to our depression as In Aug 2000 first time Doc. ask me to take medicine for depression but I was takes it for 1-2 months due to some reason I cannot continue for more time But time to time I was taken medicine for few weeks till April 2008.
From Aug 2008 to Feb 2009 medicines are continues and in this duration I feel full impotency after that Doc. are changed but no positive effect shown.
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
I feel worst after wakeup in cervical spondylosis.
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
I think change in weather ,cold worse cervical pain.
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
I feel better in pain during hot & dry weather.
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
I am agreeable, changeable, easily offended, Lazy,week memory,aggressive.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
I have 3-4 friends only, family is very important as I much love to my mother ,younger brother and my wife.
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
I am fearing from horror films,hights,snakes etc. many time I see snakes in dreams.
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
I love sweets, salty but more spicy foods is not suit me.
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
Sweat is normal.
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
Some time I feel constipation and I am taking 15-25 min. In bathroom.
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
Mostly either right side or left side.
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
I think only one thing differ me with crowed that is my always wining attempts without harming others.
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
This medicine for depression.
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
My grandfather suffering from T.B. in 1970 and was O. K. after medication.
My father suffers with high sugar level for few months and is O.K. now
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
Height: 5Feet 10 inches, wearing glasses, weight: 85 KG
[message edited by Bhupendr on Mon, 16 May 2011 11:16:53 BST]
Bhupendr on 2011-05-14
and post all the questions here duly answered. On that basis your remedy may be worked out.
♡ kadwa 9 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.