Attn Homeopaths - Suffering from Vitiligo, pls helpHi I am writing on behalf of my husband. He is suffering from Vitiligo from the past 7 years. Initially we tried allopathy, homeopathy, Unani treatment which helped lttle but nothing much . It is a symmetrical fast growing type. Like one patch on right eye, similar on left ...He is quite indifferent to his Vitiligo, although he wants to be cured but is not too worried about it. I believe there is still hope, and I need your help to cure him of this disease. I have put down as many details as i can below.
I would sincerely appreciate any kind of help:
He is 41 years old, 84 kgs, 6.3 ft tall.Wheatish complexion, curly hair, loves sports.
1. Describe your main suffering?
Vitiligo, Symmetrical pattern, fast growing, now half hands are white(fingertips to knuckles)They are all over the body.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
Premature greying of hair/ erectile dysfunction.
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
He says he doesnt know!
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
started after living in the mid east for some years. Earlier was suffering from hay fever, seasonal, continious sneezing when in india , it completely stopped when we came to middle east. after few years he got vitiligo.
Another one....had a pimple which was probably an insect bite on cheek, near left ear, which broke into allergy and rash, another rash appeared on chest, took some allopathy medication like anti allergic and skin ointments etc. Cant remember which meds...took some time to heal, the insect bite looks like a small pox scar now. soon aftre that we noticed the vitiligo, they were very faint patches , first noticed above eyes.
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
None, I am same throughout the day.
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
Maybe it is caused by change of place, because earlier allergy disappeared and vitiligo appeared soon after we moved to the mid east.
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
No preference all are ok with him.
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
NOT changeable, can be quiet at times or rather shy, Arguing as well and lazy.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
Normal, doesnt matter.
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
dust makes nose itchy with continuous sneezing.
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
Very social and likes to interact with friends, Very loving towards kids and wife, confides in his wife.
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
Nothing in general, no such situation.
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
Crave grilled chicken/Indian non veg food, dont like red meats sea foods or green leafy vegetables.
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How is your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
His food choice is quite limited, cant think of anything he cant stand. Milk drank at night causes indigestion.
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
Very less, sweat, mostly on forehead.
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
Regular bowels, normal stool. Problem of gas and wind.
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
Quite Alert in sleep, wakes up at slight sound. Sleeps on sides.
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
No. erectile disfunction premature ejaculation.
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
Doesnt think hes different.
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
Tried all medicines , nothing helped. Unani medication slowed down the progression of patches but it gave heartburn and acidity.
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
Hypertension, maternal uncle had vitiligo, he too got it when he moved to the mid east
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
Tall, wheatish, slim, slight protruding belly, black curly hair, greying, brown eyes, broad face, sharp features. Physically fit, loves sports.
diana123 on 2011-05-31
start this medicine
ARS-SULF 3x four time in a day
avoid milk and milk products in diet advice him to take morning sun bath and drink water in large amount at least 6liter in a day
drabhi81 last decade
Just want to confirm if Ars-sulf is same as Arsenicum Sulphuratum Flavum??
I will ask him to start this medicine, will let you know the progress.
He drinks good amount of water but not 6 litres, that can be a challenge, but i will ask him.
Thank you again for helping.
[message edited by diana123 on Thu, 02 Jun 2011 05:37:27 BST]
[message edited by diana123 on Thu, 02 Jun 2011 05:49:04 BST]
diana123 last decade
yes its Arsenicum Sulphuratum Flavum
drabhi81 last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.