vitiligoa 32 yrs. male. he has suffering vitiligo last 7 yrs. first started right ankle jt and than spread all over body. aggravated last 1 yrs and stop allopathic medicne.
thrist: aproximately 3 lit / day
thermal: chilly pt.
habit: tobacco last 10 to 15 yrs.
now first prescribed tuberculinum 1 m 1 dose wkly. and with asf 6x tid
after 2 mth follow up : no changed so given thuja 1 m 1 dose and ars alb 200 3 dose morning for 3 days and sl for 1 mth
after 1 mth follow up not changed:
tubercullinum 1 m 1 dose
silicea 200 1 dose wkly for 1 mth
follow up after 1 mth no chanded
cal carb 200 wkly for 1 mth
follow up 1 mth not changed
kali carb 2oo 3 dosw for 3 days
follow up after 15 days
syphylinum 1 m wkly one dose
kali carb 200 3 dose wekly
folow up 1 mth :
pt observation vitiligo increase all over body.
so ple suggest how to cure this case and which medicine help full.
jilesh tank on 2013-05-07
[message edited by Zady101 on Tue, 07 May 2013 13:10:24 BST]
♡ Zady101 7 years ago
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering?
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
in past have no any disease suffering.
i start up down my village to rajkot daily after started this complain.
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
i m quiet. in work polint of u perfect. panchual time
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
tobbaco last 15 yrs
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
all are support to me. i attachment to family. all family member in my mother is very closed in before marriage.
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
desire to spicy food
aversion no specific
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
normal approximetly 3 llit/day
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
first i got allopathic medicine for 3 to 4 yrs and stop after aggravates this complain
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
24. (ONLY FOR FEMALES)
Please answer the following questions:
(Please give details of your past menstruation if you have attained menopause.)
- Are the periods early, regular or late in general? How long do they last?
- Do you suffer from any kind of physical or mental discomfort before, during or after the periods?
- Is the flow scanty, normal or excessive?
- Is the blood thick bright red or pale watery?
- Do you notice any clots in the flow?
[message edited by kadwa on Thu, 13 Oct 2011 06:15:23 BST]
jilesh tank 7 years ago
♡ Zady101 7 years ago
3. bed. thoughts comes in this disease related and how to cure and looking bed with this disease.
5. complain start from right ankle joint before 7 yrs. and took allopathic medicine but stoped allopathic medicine and than spread all four limbs and sternal notch.
past no history of any disease.
6. last one yrs.
7.stop allopathic medicine and than aggravate. no ameliorate.
8. ya. residence in village and i started business in rajkot so started up down village to rajkot and after started complained.
9.no i cant feel better.
10.he is mild, weeping durling case taking and work polint of perfect. tobbaco habit last 20 yrs. great attachment to family member and more mother.
11. no any fear and dreams
12.desire to spicy food
13. approximetly 3 lit./ day.
18. no specific.
20.first took allopathic medicine and than started homoeopathy medicine.
jilesh tank 7 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.