Experts,please help my husband has brain tumor & chronic sinusitisMy husband is diagnosed with CB angle brain tumor when he was doing his MRI for his chronic sinusitis. Now his FESS surgery is delayed due to the anesthetist and the other specialist cant agree on which is pressing.
1. The tumor is 3.5 X 2.7 X1.7 cm which the specialist are recommending Cyberknife radiosurgery which i'm very reluctant to have him proceed.
He is having very frequent symptoms now such as the left neck stiffness, the tongue pulled, the paralysis of the left voice cord, the behavior changes,the left arm weakness. a couple of days he wakes up and he cant speak. Nowadays he doesnt snore which scares me because he i well known to be the loudest snorer.
2. The sinusitis has been so troublesome lately because of the smell. he has suffered this a couple of years.
1.Now the left sinusitis at left cheek is completely swollen filled with smelly thick puss,the the sinus at the fore head also is filled but he is not having any pain.
do let me know what to do and what not to do..i am so confuse and afraid. please tell me what remedies are used?Thank you.Very appreciated.. i am indebted.
nonacutenoor on 2011-06-11
day 1 morning
day 1 evening
day 2 morning
day 2 evening
day 3 morning
One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 4 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 3-4 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.
Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
[message edited by kadwa on Sat, 11 Jun 2011 05:56:22 BST]
♡ kadwa last decade
I note that my colleague Kadwa has prescribed a remedy to be taken over the course of a week.
Judging by the urgency of your husband's condition from your brief description of his Tumor, my advice to you is to follow your surgeon's recommendation for IMMEDIATE surgery as it is possible that his tumor may spread or otherwise increase in its size thereby increasing the risk of permanent damage to his brain which from your description, is alarming even now.
You are advised to have a second opinion from specialists, preferably a group of specialists in a good hospital in the city where you live before deciding on the next course of action which must be done within the next 24 hours.
♡ Joe De Livera last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.