30 years old married suffering from PEMy name is Usman
married from last 2 years
i have one kid
My Complete Detail is
Body Type: Fat
General appearance: Over weight
Have you used homeopathic medicines before? If so what, and what homeopathic potencies did you use?
Sulpher 200 + Zincumet 200 twice a week
Hydrangea Q Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering?
pain in top of penis
pain in urethra
pain in right side of abdomin
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
some time pain in different parts of body.
legs...at night mostly
neck ---- during work on computer
constipation----- not every day some time
some time stool very loos some time hard
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
sometimes is angry and my irritation point is too high.
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst? Describe the sensation in your own words.
my mind still on sex all time. but when i am going to sex then i feel urine in uthrra and feel come to ejaculate..
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
one after my marriage maybe i feel some infection in my penis burning urine i use some antibiotic (Siproxen) after that i feel not very good.
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
Night Time and after small foreplay
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
maybe some change in my body and mind but i cant discribe because i cant understand what is this?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
i am very jolly with my friends and family... but very very serious with strangers or other relations like uncle aunties, brother in law , etc
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
which i do in real that i see in dreams mostly.
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
mostly normal, but some time Excessive.
14. How is your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
after stool i feel very hungry.. in after noon i feel hungry .. other wise normal
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
fry dishes ... mutton ...
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
much MOre . and on my fore head .. during eat too much.
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
constipated not every time
not tottaly empty
colour: Dark (not every time)
and like Watrish jelly
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
no my sleeps normal
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
yes. after very strong struggle and control on my self i success
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
Joint pain and obesity bothe mother and father and brother also
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance.
I am a male...
25. What major diseases have you had in your life and when. Please write them in a chronological manner.
nose bleed (at my age of 15 to 24) but now some time 2, 3 time in a year
cough .... at the age of 18-19 ( buut now is normal)
Please help Me
microdessign on 2011-06-26
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.