Neurological Problem - Please someone help me.Dear Sirs,
I am a college student , I had an unfortunate accident. This guy i know had offered me a cigarrete and it was spiked with illegal drug substances. As i thought that it was a normal cigarette and smoked a little bit of it, shortly after i had a panic attack and lost my senses. Since then my cognitive function is limited and i can't see properly. I feel like my brain stiff at the back of my head. My brains feel so weak that i can't normally cope with pressure and can't do any sports activities. I ve never done drugs in my life nor have smoked. My concentration and memory are also affected and this is painful.
Would it be possible to recover using homeopathy? if yes which rememdy? I see the world very differently now, and that feeling is painful.
exhausted / tired (to the point i can't yell or do
impatient / panic
loss of memory
talks a lot
repeat same things many times
can talk for hours
vision problems, legs feel tired, neck feels stiff, head feels stiff, low libido, even if i sleep can't relax, can't see well, brain feels like overstimulated, intensified (the feeling on my nerves as they are intensified, headaches)
can't memorise stuff
likes: cold, food, entertainment, sweets, relaxation, girls
dislikes: hot water, avocados,lentils
thyroid (grandparents), high cholesterol, diabetes
[message edited by thephant0m on Mon, 11 Jul 2011 18:54:40 BST]
[message edited by thephant0m on Mon, 11 Jul 2011 18:55:10 BST]
[message edited by thephant0m on Mon, 11 Jul 2011 18:56:17 BST]
thephant0m on 2011-07-11
Take two pills or drops of Lachesis 200c one time... ONLY one dose. Observe changes for 2 weeks and report.
1) Do not take anything solid or liquid for half an hour before and after the dose.
2) Try to avoid taking coffee, tea, alcohol on the day of medicine and a week following the medicine.
3) Try to avoid the exposure to mint based substances, camphor based substances and also strong smelling substances including incense and strong perfumes.
4) Do not handle the pills(if drops use a disposable exclusive dropper) with hand. Tip the pills using the cap.
5) Do not take any other homeopathic medicine during this duration until further updates and avoid all OTC medicines and supplementation except the medicines prescribed by your physician and emergency medicines.
6) Do not apply any external medicinal application if there's some skin issue either in present state or after taking homeopathic medicine.
♡ maheeru 9 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.