Excessive Hair FallDear Sir
Please provide me the solution for this problem
Details are as follows:
Age 24, height 57, weght 59kg, name: amit goel
1. Describe your main suffering?
Hands full of Hair fall
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
Headache, eye mussels weak, sinusitis, nodules in body (arms, back) vocal fatigue during speaking
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
From last 5 years
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
All time in day
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
Not such things
8. Do you think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
In cold weather
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
10 A. How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
Fell pain in middle ear 10
B. - Do you like being consoled during your tough times? Yes
10 C. Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc? No
10 D. Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
10 E. How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife? Normal
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
12. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
13. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand? junk food
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
Normal, more on head
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?Constipation
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
Lack of sleep, frequent change in posture
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
Yes, related to hair fall
22. What major diseases are running in your family? No
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
Slim, whitish complexion,
Waiting for your reply
himanshugo on 2011-07-23
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.