PCOS & Trying to get pregnanthello,
I am 30 years old from Chicago. We are trying to conceive for past year and half. I was diagnosed with PCOS when i have 20 years old then i was put on birth control to regulate my periods because i had irregular periods, weight gain, acne, and a lots of hair growth on my body. Here is some info about me
Age - 30 yrs
Height - 5' 3'
Sex - Female
weight - 80kg
Diabetic - my mom is diabetic
I eats a healthy balanced diet
Current BP -Normal / My mom has high BP
current medicine you are taking - metformin for past 1 year. I was on Birth Control for 8 years
My problem is i'm still getting acen, and not getting regular periods, after STOPPING my birth control 2 years ago. Also we are trying to conceive. I go months without my periods. My last MC was july 23 for 4 days.
Please help me if there is any homeopathic remedy to regulate ovulation/Period and increase fertility. Also help me with weight loss. I have tryied everthing to loss weight.
[message edited by patel80 on Wed, 03 Aug 2011 23:15:46 BST]
[message edited by patel80 on Wed, 03 Aug 2011 23:16:44 BST]
patel80 on 2011-08-03
and post all the questions here duly answered. On that basis your remedy may be worked out.
♥ kadwa 8 years ago
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering?
Irregular periods (I get my periods every 6-8 months), trying to conceive, and weight gain from PCOS (About 25kg).
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
Acne on face, inner thighs and buttock.
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
I hate being heavy. I know its not good for my health. I workout and eat healthy diet. Can't loss the weight.
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
Sometime I'm so down that i just feel like eating sweet foods(ice cream, cake, coffee)
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
I missed my first period July of 2000. Then I started getting acne boils on face, legs, inner thighs and buttock. Since 2001 I have been on birth control to regulate my periods. Stop birth control on 2008 and started metformin for help me ovulate regularly so i can conceive.
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
I missed my first period when I visited India first time in my life. That was only change.
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
Im general happy but I do get irritated quickly. Im not lazy but I have not energy. I think because my iron hemoglobin is low 8-10 most of the time.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
Same no change.
Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
Yes i do
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
No im not
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
I bite my lips alot. Love the smilie of wet soil
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
I have not problem.
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
I have LOVE sugar. I love deserts :)
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
I think my sweat is normal.
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
Im normal daily but sometime i skip a day
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
I sleep on my tummy
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
I don't crave for sex but i do enjoy having sex sometime.
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
Im Normal person
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
I was on birth control from 2001 till 2008 to regulate my periods. Then started on metformin late 2008 to ovulate to conceive.
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
my mom is diabetic and seh has high BP
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
Im 5 3, my weigh is 80kg, fair skin, brown hair and eyes
24. (ONLY FOR FEMALES)
If you are not having normal menstrual cycles, please answer the following questions:
Are the periods early, regular or late in general? How long do they last?
My periods are skips 6-8 months, but when i have my periods it last for 3-4 days.
Do you suffer from any kind of physical or mental discomfort before, during or after the periods?
I get acne before my periods.
Is the flow scanty, normal or excessive?
my flow is normal
Is the blood thick bright red or pale watery?
Most of the time its bright red
Do you notice any clots in the flow?
YES! a lots of clots in my blood flow.
[message edited by patel80 on Thu, 04 Aug 2011 07:25:10 BST]
[message edited by patel80 on Thu, 04 Aug 2011 17:16:14 BST]
[message edited by patel80 on Thu, 04 Aug 2011 17:22:23 BST]
patel80 8 years ago
day 1 morning
day 1 evening
day 2 morning
One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 4 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 3-4 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.
Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
♥ kadwa 8 years ago
I would take pulsatilla 1M - 3 dose in 30 days.
Day 1 - Morning 4 pills
Day 1 - Evening 4 pills
Day 2 - Morning 4 pills
Then I wait till 30 days for another dose.
Thanks a lot!
[message edited by patel80 on Fri, 05 Aug 2011 17:22:26 BST]
[message edited by patel80 on Fri, 05 Aug 2011 17:23:46 BST]
[message edited by patel80 on Fri, 05 Aug 2011 17:27:59 BST]
patel80 8 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.