≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Toddler tooth decay 20Tooth decay 6Tooth decay - Root Canal /Crowning 4Tooth Decay 2Child with tooth decay. Requesting a consultation. Thanks! 1Urgent: Tooth Decay in toddler 1Tooth decay in 6 year old 7K Attn: Dr. Rishimba - Please Help - Severe tooth decay in a 3 year old girl 16tooth decay in 3 1/2 year old boy 67Severe tooth decay in a 3 year old girls 4


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

3 1/2 yr old tooth decay

My son has tooth decay on his front teeth that spread to his k9 teeth and some decay on bottom teeth as well. I have seen multiple pediatric dentist and they would like to operate on him. I refuse to do so but would like to slow down the decay process. Can someone please help me with detail information on what do I don't want to put him through this toturous procedure. Thanks
  momofx on 2011-08-04
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
You need not worry too much about this problem as these teeth will all go away.
Just keep them clean & avoid acidic food & sweets.
Weekly twice give him KREOSOTE 30c one dose of three pills &
You should give him CALCAREA PHOS 6x two tabs. three times a day for about a month.
These milk teeth generally do not create any major problem.That is what my experience says.
As for operation etc. choice is yours.
daktersaab last decade
Thank you for your response. HOW long do I give this to him? How about a Plantago major as a rinse?
[message edited by aoncel on Sat, 06 Aug 2011 14:23:41 BST]
momofx last decade
I do not know where you are located.
If you are in India, Pakistan or Bangla desh you will get these medicines vry easily in any homoeo stores.

In USA & UK i understand you have to order online.Even on this forum medicines are available.Any good brand is good enough.
Vitamins of course you may continue without any problem.
daktersaab last decade
I do not advice Palntago rinse as that it self will start proving & the case will get jumbled up.Just plain water gargling repeatedly 2-3 times a day is enough.
My dentist says plain water gargling is the best care for ant teeth problems.
daktersaab last decade
Please take Kreosotum-30, 4 piles 3 time and combination of (Calc Phos 6x and Silica 12x) 3+3 pills(globules)3 times. This will solve your problem
shouse_nsk last decade
Kreosote 30c is a very deep acting remedy. Therefore, I suggest to give only one dose per day & that too not more than for five days & stop. It will act for a long time.We must be very careful with such deep acting medicines they create lots of problems if mis-handled.
daktersaab last decade
Thank you for all your help..I will give Kreosote 30c for only five days ...and continue with Calc Phos 6x for one month..Are there any side affects that I should take note of.. Also they just came in and they are in pellet form that he chews is that ok?
momofx last decade
hope you have taken the medicine . Give feedback about him after 10-15 days.
daktersaab last decade
Hi I started given him Kreosote 30c three pellets in his mouth once a day ..however I wanted to see if there was any reaction so I gave him one dose last week and watched him....he reacted fine.

He received his second and third dosage on Monday and Thursday

I will give him the last two dosage saturday and monday..and then start on the calc phos 6x for one month.. someone suggested silica 12X not sure if I should have him take that too in combination with the calc phos 6x??

My next question wait a month and continue again with Kreosote 30c? and when I finish with calc phos 6x after a month do I give a month break and start that again??
Please advise I am attaching a picture of his teeth
[message edited by aoncel on Fri, 19 Aug 2011 02:25:23 BST]
[message edited by aoncel on Fri, 19 Aug 2011 03:18:52 BST]

(This post contains an image. To view the image, please log on.)

momofx last decade
here is the picture:Note that the front right tooth is missing due to a dentist drilling and trying to fill it and drilled the front left tooth causing the decay to spread faster
[message edited by aoncel on Fri, 19 Aug 2011 03:19:32 BST]
momofx last decade
I suggested you Kreosotum-30 which 'docetsaab' also negotiated.

You please give him a single dose of 'Fluoric Acid- 1M and on the next day of it, do not give any medicine ( next day holiday) Then again start giving medicine as usual.

I have also suggested you calc phos-6x + Silica 12x 3 pallets 2 times a day. Both remedies in bio-chem have a good affinity with teeth development. Only it is always suggested that silica should not taken in very low power except in a specific condition. if you afraid of giving them together , then give it separately.

You can ask this to 'doctersaab' or any body.

R.P. Tamhankar
shouse_nsk at rediffmail
[message edited by shouse_nsk on Fri, 19 Aug 2011 03:15:07 BST]
[message edited by shouse_nsk on Fri, 19 Aug 2011 03:20:12 BST]
[message edited by shouse_nsk on Fri, 19 Aug 2011 03:20:53 BST]
[message edited by shouse_nsk on Fri, 19 Aug 2011 03:24:49 BST]
shouse_nsk last decade
Yes I have started the dosage of Kreosotum 30 above I explain how I gave it to him..

I will start calc phos 6x with slica

What I don't know is if this is done only this once or every other month
momofx last decade
I fully agree with shouse_nsk
suggestion for giving Flouric acid IM.Please do as he has suggested.
As for repeatation do not worry for now let a month pass we shall review at that time.It is a job of patience so do not worry so much.
shouse_nsk thank you for your suggestion.
daktersaab last decade
How is flouric acid IM come in pellets as well or do i need to make a wet dosage? If so please explain as I don't know what to do

As you suggest I give him 1M dosage??
momofx last decade
You can give 6 pills of fluoric acid-1m.
No need of wet dosage. But if you want to give wet dosage I do not have any objection

R.P. Tamhankar
shouse_nsk at rediffmail
shouse_nsk last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.