Adult Acne - Please help !!!Hi,
I am 34 yr old male and have been sufferring from Acne for long as i can remember - 15 yrs now if i remember correctly-
1) I used to have a severe outbreak all over the face earlier but that has come down to about 2-3 a week now.
2) I dont get too many on the forehead but i do get on temples and cheeks.
3) they usually fill up with pus
4) I get same on the chest a few times( red swollen sopts,without any pus )
5) The skin is slightly oily.
6) I have a 'strange' habit of feeling thirsty during the night and i typically have 2-3 glasses of water between sleep.
7) I also feel the need for passing urine at least twice times per night.
8) I dont smoke and alchohol is only about once a week . I regularly work out.
I dont eat meat and use Retino A solution which keeps things in control.
However, i want them to not come out at all - for heavens sake i am 33 now !
kkarank on 2005-06-04
There is great deal of info.
keypass last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.