≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Chronic Epididymitis with Frequent Urge Urinary incontinence 21urinary incontinence at age 72 3Urinary Incontinence 4Transverse mylities and Urinary incontinence 3Urinary incontinence after prostate surgery 7urinary bladder incontinence 4Urinary incontinence after pregnancy 1Low Testosterone/libido and urinary incontinence 3urinary incontinence 1Urinary Incontinence 3


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

urinary incontinence

Hi, does anyone have a remedy for stress incontinence, i am 30 yrs old and have slight leaks quite often (daily), this has happened since giving birth to my now 2 yr old son, thanks very much
  dawn0411 on 2011-09-11
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
maheeru last decade
Hi, thank you, im just in the process of ordering these but some research states that the remedy is more for depression, I am new to this and would you appreciate if you could just provide me with more information that shows this would be a good medicine, thank you for your response
dawn0411 last decade
You can take
1. Causticum-200 6 pills 2 times a day
2. Equisetum-Q 4 drops 2 times in a day with 2 spoonful water

Give feedback after 10 days

R.P. Tamhankar
shouse_nsk last decade

The remedy has been chosen with the information you have given. It's a good remedy for the incontinence resulting from giving birth.

A remedy like ars. alb has many uses and one must not be misled by labels like 'depression remedy' etc.

It's upto you to follow a suggestion. If you choose to follow my suggestion please do not take any other medicine during the period and report appropriately.
maheeru last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.