Need help got Irregular periods which seriously causing me weight gain and i am highly overweight now.Age : 30 years
Please advice what can i do. As i have gained a lot of weight as i would get my periods once in 3 months. This would cause a lot of irritation.
Seriously need help please advice how can i cure my irregular periods and this weight problem.
[message edited by mjoshi on Sun, 18 Sep 2011 13:14:57 BST]
mjoshi on 2011-09-18
and post all the questions here duly answered. On that basis your remedy may be worked out.
♥ kadwa 8 years ago
I am not receiving any help as now someone has asked me write on my on thread. can you please advice how can i get a solution to my medical problem.
Help will be appreciated. as my weight i going up and up and still no sign of my periods more than 3 months
mjoshi 8 years ago
♥ brisbanehomoeopath 8 years ago
You may be knowing that the vaids give ayurvedic medicines after naadi pariksha. Naadi Pariksha is a means to assess how the forces of Vaat, Pitta and Kapha are acting i.e. whether these forces are balanced or deranged.
Similarly in homeopathy patient needs to answer questions on her thermal preference, bowel movements, menstruation pattern, causative factor etc. On the basis of these details her indicated remedy is worked out.
So your two line statement won't help. You have read the questionnaire, you should copy that and post all questions duly answered here.
♥ kadwa 8 years ago
1. Mental State of the patient -- Depressing
2. Physical Ailments increasing weight
3. The likely cause for above problems --- Irregular periods and increasing weight
the patient while replying these questions.
Patient ID: MJoshi Sex: Female Age: 30
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering?
Irregular periods, Vary between 2-3 months, which is currently causing weight increase drastically.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
Acne before and after periods.
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
Depressed, irritation, low self-confidence.
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
easily irritable, moody, emotional
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
Its has been like this for years now. But since past couple of years I have gained a lot of weight.
Basically my periods cycle is unpredictable as I might get regular periods for months and then all of a sudden there will be a drift and they will be delayed by months. Due to this since last couple of years I have gained over 25 kilos. I try and eat health diet but my weight isnt decreasing. I have got thyroid checks done a few times now but its negative.
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
In my immediate family there is no one with this problem and most of them are very slim. Probably because I live in UK and the weather out here is cold I dont sweat makes me put on weight.
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
I am a very easy going person. Very friendly and co-operative.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm? SCARED
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times? Maybe depends what problem I am going through.
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc? not really.
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc? Nail Biting
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife? I am very close to my family and friends so am generally concerned about them. I am not married so cant say about spouse or children
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly? NO
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions? I have a craving for chocolates most of the times.
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive? My general water intake is between 3-4 litres a day.
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive? Normal
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand? Generally Red meat
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs? Normal, Head and Trunks
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type? Normal
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping? Generally 6-7 hours, Side ways or on my stomach
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication? Once a gynaecologist had put me on a course of contraceptive pills for 6 months and then later my family doctor asked me to stop taking that as its not a proper treatment for this problem. And after that I have never tried any medication.
22. What major diseases are running in your family? High Blood Pressure and Diabetes, my Dad has them
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance ? I am 52 female and my current weight is 86 kilos. My excess weight is on my tummy, butts and thighs.
24. (ONLY FOR FEMALES)
If you are not having normal menstrual cycles, please answer the following questions:
- Are the periods early, regular or late in general? How long do they last? MY PERIODS ARE GENERALLY LATE AND THEY LAST UPTO 6-7 DAYS
- Do you suffer from any kind of physical or mental discomfort before, during or after the periods? YES I HAVE A BLOTTED FEELING AND MY BREAST BECOMES VERY TENDER.
- Is the flow scanty, normal or excessive? Not much as I end up using 1 sanitary pad per day
- Is the blood thick bright red or pale watery? Blood is thick and dark red I generally see clots as well.
- Do you notice any clots in the flow? Yes
I guess i have covered all questions as requested look forward to receive some help.
mjoshi 8 years ago
Thyrodinum-200 6 pills at bed time for 3 days and give feedback.
shouse_nsk at rediffmail
shouse_nsk 8 years ago
day 1 morning
day 1 evening
day 2 morning
One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 2 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 2 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.
Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
Please don't take any other homeopathic remedy if you opt to follow my suggestion.
♥ kadwa 8 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.