adenoid problem toddlerMy 5 year old daughter had a long flu last year. We didn't use any medicine. After that she started to snore and had breathing difficulty. After the ilness she became very silent and unhappy. Her performance was very down. Nobody could believe she was the same child. Normally she is very energitic and lively. She craves for salt and likes spicy and sweet as well. She has brown, straight hair. I had no problem when i was pregnant. I had a c section. Tried vaginal birth but couldnt. Nowadays her personality is same but she started a new school. Can you please advice a homeopathic remedy? Thank you
banunevra on 2011-09-28
1. Describe in detail the main problem - appearance, colour, shape etc. What happens, when it happens etc.
2. Describe any pains or behaviours associated with the symptoms.
3. Describe anything that makes the problem worse ie. position, temperature, food etc.
4. Describe anything that makes the problem better ie. pain is better for cold bathing or at night in bed.
5. Go through each symptom or problem he/she has, doing the same thing, even if the problem does not seem connected to any others.
6. When did each problem start? What happened around that same time?
7. What is his/her character like? What kinds of fears or anxieties does he/she have? What makes him/her irritable? Flesh out his/her personality as much as you are able (age can make this difficult)
8. What foods does he/she crave or hate? What drinks does he/she crave or hate? Is he/she sensitive to anything he eats or drinks? How does he/she feed?
9. How does the weather or season or temperature affect him/her?
10. How have all his/her milestones gone? Does he/she have any issue with speaking, learning, walking, climbing etc
11. How is he/she with socializing with others?
12. What is his/her bowel habit like? Any problems? Any odours, strange colours or stool shapes?
13. Where does he/she sweat? Does it have a smell or does it stain a particular colour?
14. History of illnesses in his/her life?
15. Has he/she reacted to any vaccines or medical drugs?
16. Problems with sleep? Position he/she sleeps in?
17. How is he/she with animals?
18. How is he/she with adults or strangers?
19. What is the family history of illness and disease?
20. What was the pregnancy like? Any odd symptoms or feelings that disappeared once he/she was born? Any symptoms that were problematic? What kind of stresses were you under?
Professional Classical Homoeopath
[message edited by brisbanehomoeopath on Wed, 28 Sep 2011 23:39:29 BST]
♡ brisbanehomoeopath 8 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.