8yr old adhd1. 8yr old boy with ADHD
2. When eating dinner keeps standing up at table
3. Teacher says very fidgety during class and he will wander to opposite side of class in the middle of a lecture
4. Very active, when watching tv must be playing with toys at same time
5. Very active outdoors, bike riding, swimming, hockey, skateboarding, cycling, make believe, etc
6. Been very active and hyper since birth
7. Very bright intellectually
8. History of Kawasakis disease at age of 2
9. Frequently gets croup since baby but hasnt had it since going to homeopath in spring (her homeopathics were numbered so I dont know what he was taking)
10. Restless at bedtime
11. No allergies known
12. Very pale, blond hair, freckles, flat warts on face, warts on hands and has had athletes foot frequently and one bout of plantars warts
zeke1 on 2011-09-30
The following additional information is required to help 8 years old. Therefore, please do the best you can in providing a detailed and accurate data.
6. Height .
9. List of your complaints
10. Since how long are you suffering from each complaint
11. Diabetic or non-Diabetic
12. Desire sweets/sour/salt
14. Tongue and Taste
15. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine)
16. What exactly is happening?
17. How do you feel?
18. How does this affect you?
19. How does it feel like?
20. What comes to your mind?
21. One situation that had a
big effect on you?
22. How did that feel like?
23. What sensation do you experience in that situation?
24. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand (Habits or Actions)?
25. Current and previous remedies/medicines you are taking or took in the past?
26. Family Background
27. Educational Qualifications of the patient
28. Nature of work, what do you do for living?
29. Desires, likes and dislikes for food
30. Name of foods which increase your problem
31. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so on.. How are you different from other persons, public speaking or not , you can describe all of the details about your behavior, love and affections.
32. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)
33. Attached here your photographs of the affected area. (if required/optional)
34. Location of the disease
35. Side of the problem (Right or Left), (Upper or Lower part of body)
36. Color of the secretions/discharges e.g urine, stool, sputum, Saliva etc.
♥ nawazkhan 8 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.