premature ejaculation pls dr kadwaPatient ID: Sex: Age:shanakhan, 23 male
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering?
-premature ejaculation.2-3 strokes after penetration.if i continue prolong erection and feel pain in penis.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
less self confidence,memory disturbance (not able to remember people name or identity,not able to remember any number),disturbed concentration,normal sleep(wake lack of energy in body,
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
-- ,lose interest in sex life,decrease confidence,insecure feeling regarding wife's loyality.
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
--penis erect and excited for sex.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
before 2 years i came ecross porn books and started rubbing my penis with rough clothes and masterbate.when i got maried ,problems of premature ejaculation occur.
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
-not any particular.
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same? --seeing or thinkg porn or sex activity increases PE. i get overexcited during sex and ejaculate pretimely.
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
-any disturbance like phone bell,knock at door ,kills the erection and mood immediately
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
-better in cold and dry weather.
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times? --yes
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
-sweaty smell,noise(even music),does not allow erection or kill eraction immediately.
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
--moving thumb and 1st finger as if writing with finger what is in mind or seeing.
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
-feel no close friend of mine.family and wife also feel sometime close sometime away
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
-no fears . i also
dream same situation dreams of quarrel and in the end of drean i have to face embrassment or insult .this feeling continue even after wake up and keep me disturb whole day.
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
--sometime excess sugar, sometime excess salt.i like sour like orange
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
-some more .
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
-more sweats with heat and during working even in cold more sweating.
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
-contipation ,stool semisolid
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
-supine (on back),and side lying
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
-no i feel sex hungry and unsatisfied even after sex
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
-others get cure with treatment but i do not
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
lack of energy,joints pain(not arthritic)
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
-ht 5'7' married male ,quiet middle built,wt 73 kg,non -aggressive look
[message edited by shanakhan on Sun, 16 Oct 2011 16:57:46 BST]
shanakhan on 2011-10-16
1 there is point when u feel ur going to ejaculate at that point u must squeeze the lower part of the penis imagine penis like a pipe u find the deep lower part of the pipe fingers wrap around the pipe squeeze hard . u must do this just before ejaculation happen
2 at the same time ur other hand fingers squeezing the top part of the penis
3 u must continue breath in and breath out
4 u have to apply this technique very quickly just before ejaculation happen
when u do this the sperm can not come out when sperm dont come out for 3 months u will start to recover
5 u have to practice many time to get this technique right
When ur about ejaculate testicals will come very near to the lower part of the penis u must gently push them down with one of ur finger while squeezing
Cut ur fingers nails so they wont cut ur skin while squeezing
u can also practice this technique when ur not having erection imagine penis is like a pipe try find the very lower part of the pipe squeeze fingers around the lower part of the penis then squeeze the top of the penis with other hand fingers around top part of the penis breath in and out continually
u will recover but it can take some time be patient
when u start to recover plz let me know thanks
vishnu5 8 years ago
take 5 phos syrup fr atleast 3 months
take almonds and akhrote nuts daily 50 gms morning and 50 gms evening chew best to digest followed a glass of milk and howabout digestion good or bad let me know other symptoms of digestion sleep,motion etc
HANMANTH 8 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.