back acneI get acne on my back only during the winters.They are small reddish pimple-like eruptions.They appear mostly on the shoulders .
priah on 2011-10-28
The following additional information is required to help you. Therefore, please do the best you can in providing a detailed and accurate data.
1) What is your Location/age/sex/height/weight? What is your JOB-WORK?
2) Duration of illness?
3) Any Chief Complaints?
5) Do you have Diabetes?
6) Do you have Digestion Problem?
7) How is your Bowl movement?
8) Do you feel thirsty? How many glasses of water you drink every day?
9) Do you feel good in warm or cold or humid climate?
10) Are you having any stress? Describe it.
11) Do you get normal sound sleep?
12) Explain in detail about you mood?
13) Any past medical problem which you would like to share the information?
14) List of medicine in use at present, if any?
15) Do you exercise daily? Or any other physical activity.
16) How is your Cholesterol level?
17) Share your food habits (breakfast-lunch-dinner/ veg or non veg).
18) How much do you sweat? does your sweat smell?
19) What is the colour of you urine? does it smell?
20) How much is your daily intake of sweets?
21) Do you feel sleepy after having your food?
22) Do you feel fresh or lazy/tired when you get up in the morning?
23) At what time you go to bed?
As we proceed with the treatment you will follow strict dietry advice.
♡ Nikkie 8 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.