Homeopathic treatment for EpilepsyHi,
My son is 13 years old. At times during the night he use to get up and sit down with closed eyes. At times he talks while sleeping as well when he sits during his sleep. When he is asked what and with whom is he talking, he slowly gets out of his sleep.
This all was ok, when about a month ago, he was hit by a goat on his arm while he was freeing the goats leg from a chord. He walked for a distance, and then suddenly fell down on a side and started having fits. During the fits, his eyes starting turning upwards with some white stuff coming out of his mouth. We immediately transported him to a medical facility, but slowly he started getting out of the fits. He was looking afraid and was sobbing, complaining of feelings of vomiting.
The boy did not eat anything in the morning and the incident took place around 1030 AM. He was asked to drink water or juice but did not take anything. Slowly and gradually he became normal.
After this incident, as per the advice of the medical specialist, a number of blood tests were done and all the parameters were within limits. Brain CT scan was also done which was clear. However, the EEG test when done was not clear as it indicated some abnormal behavior.
The boy is otherwise normal and is also fairly good in studies. This was the first ever incident of fits.
I want to know if this all indicates to Epilepsy? The doctors have advised to start with the medication (Tegril 1/2 tablet BD) initially and then moving on to 1 tablet in each dose. I have heard that the medication has some undesirable side effects and that's the reason that we have not yet started with the prescribed medication.
Can someone guide me if there is some cure in the homeopathic medicine, which is more safe.
I would be highly obliged in case someone could be of real help.
TayyabJanjua on 2011-12-03
U choose the best way for him but for his treatment u have to describe
1. Is he see dreams regularly every night till now??
2.What kind of dream he usually see.. emotional, ferocious or in action type mainly most of the time?
3. Describe at least 3 last dreams of him.
4. What he does during sleep? he loves to sleep in which position?
5. Does he walks in sleep? any organ he shakes rapidly in dream?
Answer all of them n I may suggest u to go for a specific medicine for him.
♥ Dr. Showrav 8 years ago
The following additional information is required to help you. Therefore, please do the best you can in providing a detailed and accurate data.
6. Height .
9. List of your complaints
10. Since how long are you suffering from each complaint
11. Diabetic or non-Diabetic
12. Desire sweets/sour/salt
14. Tongue and Taste
15. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine)
16. What exactly is happening?
17. How do you feel?
18. How does this affect you?
19. How does it feel like?
20. What comes to your mind?
21. One situation that had a
big effect on you?
22. How did that feel like?
23. What sensation do you experience in that situation?
24. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand (Habits or Actions)?
25. Current and previous remedies/medicines you are taking or took in the past?
26. Family Background
27. Educational Qualifications of the patient
28. Nature of work, what do you do for living?
29. Desires, likes and dislikes for food
30. Name of foods which increase your problem
31. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so on.. How are you different from other persons, public speaking or not , you can describe all of the details about your behavior, love and affections.
32. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)
33. Attached here your photographs of the affected area. (if required/optional)
34. Location of the disease
35. Side of the problem (Right or Left), (Upper or Lower part of body)
36. Color of the secretions/discharges e.g urine, stool, sputum, Saliva etc.
♥ nawazkhan 8 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.