Acid Reflux and Grit in Lower TeethI have constant gritty material from lower teeth. It appears to come from gums and back of jaw.It has no smell... just small salt size pellets. I brush my teeth and more comes up. Along with this I also have the burping, gas passing, fullness and a feeling of heaviness on my left upper side (near breast bone). I have changed my diet to include mostly fruits and veggies.... rarely meats.
I had the endoscopy and barium tests a year ago with good reports... but I still have this situation as mentioned.
Could this be acid reflux and gerd???? HELP SOON.
Beammie on 2011-12-09
The following additional information is required to help you. Therefore, please do the best you can in providing a detailed and accurate data.
6. Height .
9. List of your complaints
10. Since how long are you suffering from each complaint
11. Diabetic or non-Diabetic
12. Desire sweets/sour/salt
14. Tongue and Taste
15. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine)
16. What exactly is happening?
17. How do you feel?
18. How does this affect you?
19. How does it feel like?
20. What comes to your mind?
21. One situation that had a
big effect on you?
22. How did that feel like?
23. What sensation do you experience in that situation?
24. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand (Habits or Actions)?
25. Current and previous remedies/medicines you are taking or took in the past?
26. Family Background
27. Educational Qualifications of the patient
28. Nature of work, what do you do for living?
29. Desires, likes and dislikes for food
30. Name of foods which increase your problem
31. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so on.. How are you different from other persons, public speaking or not , you can describe all of the details about your behavior, love and affections.
32. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)
33. Attached here your photographs of the affected area. (if required/optional)
34. Location of the disease
35. Side of the problem (Right or Left), (Upper or Lower part of body)
36. Color of the secretions/discharges e.g urine, stool, sputum, Saliva etc.
For Females Only
37. When is the period during the month approx date? Any monthly cycle issues? Regular, early, late, before problems, after problems, pain, any other discharges?
38. Are you pregnant? If yes, please give pregnancy start date? Any current issues?
♡ nawazkhan 8 years ago
5. Weight 160 (Now 135have lost 30)
6. weight 5ft and 5 one-half
8. Climate: Hot Summers 90 and above. Cold short winters
9. I have gritty substance coming from lower front teeth for the last 2 years. It is worse when I eat. It is odorless, white, tiny particles like salt. It dissipates in water. I also have a heaviness left side under breast bone. There is a lot of burping and gas.
10 Suffering from complaints over 2 years
12. Do desire much in sweets or salts or sour substances.
13. No thirst problems
14. I have good taste and taste is good.
15. BP is good without medicines
16. I am depressed because I can not find out what is wrong.
17. I am depressed most of the time.
18. I am affected by hopelessness.
20. Lot of anxiety ... a feeling of not being able to cope.
21. this is the biggest sitaution that has had an effect on me since I have changed my entire life style.
22. I dont feel in control and socialize very little.
23. I cry alot
25. I have used a lot of mouthwashes. I have taken various supplements and vitamins.
26. Family has some history of highblood pressure, arthritis.
27. I have some college and votechnical training.
28. Secretarial and computer work
29.I enjoy fruits.
30. I am not sure... but I have stopped eating nuts.
31. I am usually clear thinking, self motivated, positive and driven to succeed. I am some times impatient, can get angry with people who are not sincere. I enjoy family and children.
34. Lower teeth in front
35. Lower front teeth
36. Secretions are white
37. I had a partial hysterectomy
38. Not pregnant
[message edited by Beammie on Mon, 12 Dec 2011 00:12:28 GMT]
Beammie 8 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.