≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Brisbane Homeopath - David Kempson should be invited to Join Forum again. 1Doc Rahiq /Doc Nawazkhan..pls Help ::::::Brisbanehomeopath , pls help-anxiety, weakness after angioplasty 44brisbane homeopath 1brisbane homeopath 1brisbane homeopath ..solve this tough case 6For brisbanehomeopath anxiety about child with whooping cough 50New thread about my son for brisbanehomeopath 146Brisbane homeopath - David Kempson whereabouts 8Brisbane Homeopath - my husband's case 45Nawaz and Brisbane Homeopath please reply - Negative thinking, fear and tension 22


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Brisbane homeopath please

Hi David

My daughter is on pulsitilla M fro a homeopath which she takes about once a month and had the last dose about 2 weeks ago . She has an ear infection with no pain but with yellow watery discharge mainly at night . She is usually on the hot side and finding it hard to hear out of that ear. It matches pulsitilla but if she is already on the remedy do I give her another dose of the M or give more frequent doses of the 30c?

Thanks Nicky
  beanpole on 2011-12-10
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
You shouldn't ever need to give multiple potencies of one remedy - that breaks the same rule as giving different remedies (since the different potencies are in effect different remedies).

You should only stick to the one potency, whichever one is working. Without a full case I cannot suggest what potency or remedy she needs.

What I do not understand, is the need for monthly doses of 1M. Rarely would any of my patients need so much of the correct remedy.
brisbanehomoeopath 9 years ago
Doc. David,
Pls help my father.
His post is
sumedh 9 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.