≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

ED, PE and Azoospermia 5Azoospermia 3Azoospermia Varicocele PLEASE HELP 13azoospermia 29azoospermia with Continous reduction in testis size 7azoospermia of testicular failure 5azoospermia 1Azoospermia homeopathic treatment and support? 12Nil Sperm Count OR Azoospermia Homeopathy Treatment 3Azoospermia 52


The ABC Homeopathy Forum


We are married for 5 years.
My husband has the problem of azoospermia. He has undergone biopsy also (spematocyte arrest in the biopsy report. we have taken ayurvedic treatment(1 year)and also homeopathic treatment(1 year) but of no use.
There is no improvement.
Plz suggest me is there any treatment for this type of case.
Doctors have suggested IVF and IUI, but we cannot afford for such expensive treatment.
Plz give me the advice as we are longing for a baby..
  intex on 2012-01-21
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
I had experienced some successful cases before like urs but u have to describe ur Husbands total body and main problem in general language not in medical language. Bcs we do not consider names of diseases we only consider the symptoms here in homeopathy. Pls add information of ur husband's last within 3 months old biopsy reports here.And pls tell me what were the medicines he gone through in homeopathic treatment lately?

Whether a life or a death is always in the hand of God all mighty but I can give u hope that if it is able to other treatment to cure him than it is also curable by homeopathy. All u need to have is just a little bit of luck and hold on to ur target unless u reach ur goal. If it is curable and he have no other treatment to do than u may expect a good result within next 6 months.

Dr. Showrav
Dr. Showrav last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.