≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Please help me..suffered from nightfall from last 10 years 2Almost regular nightfalls from past 2.5 years 13Please Dr. Deoshlok, Dr. Nawaz, Dr Mohla,i am thinking to suicide. Sufferring from nightfall from 12 years. 3Nightfall 55 years old female 1Suffering from nightfall and Oversensitivity of penis for several years 44Suffering from excessive nightfall for past 10 years ( help urgently) 24Sir, I have chronic nightfall problem since 5 years..... 7Nightfall problem since 3 years now with excessive weakness and pain 1Nightfall from 12 years. Urgent help. 12Nightfall from 12 years. 17


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

please help: night fall from last 6-7 years

Respected Sir,

My Name is Akash Bothra. I am 31 years old. I am having the problem of night fall for last 6-7 years. Every week it happens 2-3 times and I feel pain at the abdomen some time, some day I face loose motion, some other day constipation. I have read in this forum about the use of diascorea 6c, eringyum acquaticum etc. I am using both of the medicine since last 2-3 months without any result. I have totally stopped masturbating, watching porn etc, but still I am having this problem. Please tell me what to do.
  AkashBothra on 2012-02-14
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Please do not take any medicine except mine and report after 15 days

Thuja-Q (7 drops direct on tongue )only at bed time no food or drink after this medicine.

Take it initially for 10days and not changes.

Mahfoozurrehman last decade
Thanks Mahfoozurrehman. I will surely take the medicine will give you the report. Thanks.
AkashBothra last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.