Urgent help needed for Psoriatic ArthritisDear Doctors
I am a 38 year old man married with 2 kids. I am an investment banker by profession. I am becoming crippled by my arthritis due to psoriasis and i feel ashamed and feel like I wont be able to function much longer.My left arm cant lift any weight and my feet and toes are swollen and i have great difficulty walking. now the swelling is spreading to my leg muscles.
I have tried homeoppathic treatment before and have been given sulphur 200 which helps temporarily but nothing lsts for long.
I am on Nsaids pain medication as i am unable to function my day to day life without them and wud appreciate an help.
1. Describe your main suffering?
Psoriatic arthritis. I am in constant pain.
I have had Psoriasis for close to 15 years with patches over hands,scalp, legs and back and arms and feet. I have used diprosalic ointment on my eruptions which temporarily subsides symptoms. But now I have developed psoriatic arthritis and my left arm is not working properly. Both my feet have swollen disfigured toes and swelling in soles near toe joints and hard bumps on the balls of my feet. I am also developing psoriasis on genitalia which bleeds.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
Arthritis. I also have a perpetual blocked nose for which I am addicted to Otrivin nasal spray once daily.
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
I have tendency to worry a lot and take stress over minor things to a great extent. I am introvert and dont like to meet new people. I am shy, hard working and love number crunching analysis and problem solving, especially finding ceaive solutions to problems.
I am really hyper and cant sit still for long. I keep walking even if i am talking. i am an early riser. beofre arthritis struck i used to jog every day.
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst? Describe the sensation in your own words.
I feel irritated, disappointed, ashamed.i try to hide my eruptions.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
It all started in 1988 when i underwent lots of stress due to moving to another country.
but it is hereditary i got it from my family but their illness is not as bad as mine.
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
early morning and late night.
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same? Example- time, temperature, pressure, rubbing, washing, eating, tight clothing etc.
Passing stool relieves pains.
Hot bath gives temporary relif in arthritis pain then skin starts hurting n itching.
Generally during winters the ailment gets worsened.
pressure massage gives emporary relief
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
If i gain weight my health gets worse.
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
My Personality traits:
1) Soft spoken and kind hearted
2) nervous, slightly moody, stubborn
3) Get tensed pretty fast
4) Too apprehensive over trivial issues
5) Cleanliness freak
6) More prone during winter
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
i love thunderstorms
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
No.but i tend to exaggertae my suffering s a bit for loved ones. otherwise i dont like anyone to know how much pain i am in.
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
Yes very much. light, smell, noise all three.i dont eat many foods due to smell
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
Weeping, talking to one self etc?
No. but i like walking a lot.
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
I have good relation with my wife, i share everything with her. when we fight i dont say anything. i just close my room and stop talking to her.
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
I dreamt that i am falling many times. I am scared of failure and am impatient.
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
Like: Fast food, diet coke, plain pizza without toppings, mix vegetable sabzi, egg(though egg doesnt suit me it loosens my bowels)
Dislike: Chicken with bones, mutton, brinjal, bitter gourd,all kinds of meat n fish as i hate the smell
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
Less. I dont drink water usually. Only diet coke.
14. How is your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
Eggs make my bowels loose slightly
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
Normal..armpits, back, chest forehead head..
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
I delay going to toilet till the urge is very strong. Going to toilet slightly reieves my arthritis pain in my feet.i go once a day usually.
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
I am uneasy sleeper n sensitve to sound n light. My tongue rolls back sometimes and I start choking n panicking in my sleep especially when I am stressed.if there is no stimuli then i can sleep well.
20. Do you have any strange, peculiar or unusual symptom or feelings? How are you different from others?
Passing stool relieves my symptoms temporarily.
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
Sulphur 200 and 1M
Petroleum 200 and 30
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
My dad had a heart attack at young age. My maternal uncle had same psoriasis. My mum and dad both have a touch of psoriasis but its more like eczema which went away with treatment
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance.
24. If your menstrual cycles are not normal, please describe the irregularities, like pains, moods, flow type, clots etc.
25. What major diseases have you had in your life and when. Please write them in a chronological manner.
No major ailments till date except psorias and severe arthritis and chronic nose block
tigger1972 on 2012-03-21
day 1 morning
day 1 evening
day 2 morning
One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 2 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 2 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.
Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine
♡ kadwa last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.