Anal FissureHi, I have had pain for 4 months. My doctor said it's an internal anal fissure. He told me a week ago that it was healed-scarred over, but I still have pain everyday all day long. My BM's don't make it hurt worse beacuse I have been keeping them soft the last couple months. If it is 'healed' then why does it hurt?
1. Sharp pain like a cut at the back of my buttocks, and an ache that lasts allday. Heat releives the pain. No advil, etc, helps at all. If I do more during the day, it hurts worse.
2. Buttocks, towards the back and slightly to the right.
3. Constipation from antibiotics a few months ago, also a lifetime of poor bowel habits.
4. worse when i do more activity- anything but sleep
5. After sleeping I feel great for about 10 minutes untill I start to move.
6. I sleep pretty well. I used to have very pleasant dreams, but now I have no dreams or nightmares.
7. I am sensitive to everything it seems, heat, cold, caffine, change in my life.
8. I used to be very peaceful and content now I am depressed beacuse I am scared this will never end.
9. I like sweets of course but try to eat healthy, the only food that seems to make it worse is caffine.
10. No major disease- I was perfectly healthy until this started.
11. No med reactions
12. Some homeopathic in the past- all went fine.
13. I am anxious and depressed about the future, sad a lot now. I have been unable to have more kids (than 1), lost a child through miscarraige, always had constipation- since I was a young child. Easily cold, light sleeper, easily anxious.
32 year-old female
I see definite improvement in the pain from 2 months ago- but still feel pain and cut feeling.
please give me some advice.
restoremybody on 2012-05-31
Please see posts by Nawazkhan and
fill out his form on your post.
He is traveling but due back UsA
today.romorrow. He is very good
with problems like yours.
Also use search box and put in
abc feedback - that thread has
people on there healed from similar
♡ simone717 8 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.